Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 5/12/2018

rework contagion to lower damage and have super contagious qualities.

Really? The gun I use 99% of the time is my legendary aug with contagion. It doesn't ever do anything. Its incredibly slow, the spread is weak and I've never gotten a kill with it (I've gotten probably a thousand kills with that AUG). I just don't see it being good when any orb can out-heal it easily.

Also, that's what I said, Jerk Butt! It should last a long time, spread a lot but not do a whole lot. Make it mostly an annoying pestilence that can't kill, but slowly sucks life. Health stations still cure DoT's, too.
Find

-hard cough- FUCK THE OCULUS -slightly less hard cough-

But yeah, that bullet drain power is a real bitch sometimes.  Small suggestion, maybe drop the health of the orb a smidge?  By the time you get to knocking it out, you are already almost out of boolits, and the melee route is pretty slow going too.

If not, and it's nbd

As for the DoT change thing, I'm not a HUGE fan, but I'll keep an open mind
Find

yeah im really not enjoying the DoT changes

only angish shouldnt be able to kill because it does like 70 dmg #rant

Rip the suffix update, really hurts the power of sufixes since many times as a t you will die during a fight but can proc on atleast 1 person thus granting mass dmg and kill/s. This suffix update
limits the possobility of this happening to certain suffixes. This makes me very much not like it

I'm not really liking the DOT change either, it's a great moment when you die and proc a suffix, watching the enemy slowly widdle away. A suggestion could be to limit the damage to 50 yet allow it to kill??
Find

(05-18-2018, 03:21 PM)drkillroy Wrote:  I'm not really liking the DOT change either, it's a great moment when you die and proc a suffix, watching the enemy slowly widdle away. A suggestion could be to limit the damage to 50 yet allow it to kill??

I'd like if the damage for each DoT was "soft capped" after hitting 35 damage, and higher damage per tick suffixes (agony, anguish) could sneak in an extra hit dealing a bit more.

That way the suffixes get divided into two groups:
-Higher damage slower tick considered more powerful (more damage overall)
-Lower damage faster acting ones considered more reliable (hits the cap faster)

I think with a cap it would makes both kinds of suffix relevant as we'd be looking less at the final result of "x suffix does x damage"
Find

(05-18-2018, 04:38 AM)Excel Wrote:  only angish shouldnt be able to kill because it does like 70 dmg #rant

Agony does 60 damage lol...I really don't think that 10 damage is making that big of a deal.
Find

I don't like the DoT changes. I've played with it for a while and it really messes some stuff up Sad. I tend to use lower-tiered guns with good suffixes because its fun, but its super lame to agony x3 someone and have them survive. Valve, Pls fix.
Find