Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nice and Naughty teaming / meta gaming on minigame rounds

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): nice_the_bear and the_naughtybear

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:63830657 and STEAM_0:0:80346389 respectively

Map the event happened on: Swan park

Date of event: 4/16/18 roughly 10:30 CST

What Happened?: nice and naughty were teaming / meta gaming in Last Man Standing to get loot. Several players on at the time complained they were teamed up against, and the video evidence provided shows it pretty obviously as well.

Witnesses:
Dovahkiin specifically said he was teamed up against by the two of them so it wasn't even remotely a fair fight.
Video evidence:

so where is the part where you jump down and just have to face a 1v1? you cut that part out of the video.

interesting that dovah said he was teamed, but when he is visible around 1:20 in the first video him and naughty are having a 1v1 whilst I am fighting a different individual. And in the end, had you jumped down, I would've let you 1v1 like I did with the rest of the people in the lobby.
Find

This is kinda silly. It's a free for all. I guess there's confusion with this particular gamemode, but it follows the same rules as bouncy ball rounds, snowball rounds, egg rounds, and anything of that variation where it's everyone against everyone. Teaming is not allowed.
No need to bring this past a warning, just please follow the rules from now on.

- That Thrakos Noob