Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Aresuft's Development Thread

(01-17-2016, 09:54 PM)Terran Wrote:  Yeah, Aresuft took 1,000 of my coins and Dreads, too, and the dork glasses aren't in yet. Complaint when?

Im starting to wonder which will be implemented first.

Glasses or spoon.
Find

(01-17-2016, 09:54 PM)Terran Wrote:  Yeah, Aresuft took 1,000 of my coins and Dreads, too, and the dork glasses aren't in yet. Complaint when?

Modeling got really boring for like 3 months. They're coming in with my next wave of stuff. Don't worry

(01-17-2016, 10:07 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  

Modeling got really boring for like 3 months. They're coming in with my next wave of stuff. Don't worry

When is the "next wave"?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

New map concept, will be adding more as I keep working on it

Also, new gun up there

Updated the map a bit
Find

A map like that wouldnt be hard to make, but making it worth as a TTT map would require a lot of trees/details around the map.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Does the map come with dork glasses?
Find

(02-25-2016, 10:31 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  

Sweet the sniper map with no cover that drops your fps to <10 when you look at anything besides the nearest wall

You know, the kind that runs the timer to the end no matter who is a traitor?

I was fond of toysoldiers, so this one will be right up my alley.
Find

(02-26-2016, 07:42 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(02-25-2016, 10:31 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  

Sweet the sniper map with no cover that drops your fps to <10 when you look at anything besides the nearest wall

You know, the kind that runs the timer to the end no matter who is a traitor?

I was fond of toysoldiers, so this one will be right up my alley.

This isn't one map. You'll see its actual purpose if all goes well
Find

oh my gosh Austin you're doing such a great job I'm so proud of you oh my gosh #1fangirl xoxoxoxxxx

(02-27-2016, 03:39 AM)Mary Wrote:  oh my gosh Austin you're doing such a great job I'm so proud of you oh my gosh #1fangirl xoxoxoxxxx

Actually I'm his #1FanGirl I even made a IRL poster about him. It's full of kiss and jizz stains.
Find