Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TTT_FRG_Subway

ITS THAT MAP THAT TJ LIKES TO EXPLOIT PLAY

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=186014186
Don't download from this link, pm me brass.

I did a small tweak to the map to fix the exploited bathroom, and to add a map secret. (Meaning its now safe to bring back due to no exploit bathroom)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Hey, I wasn't the one to hide behind the rubble, other people did. They ruined the other thing I did. This map is too good to not be added.
Find

I loved hitting the button that sounded like a C4 as a T, telling everyone there was a C4 and getting them to back into a corner for ez kills
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Used to love this map but the rubble spot was abused, not to mention the Terran spot under and behind the subway. Which was worse because you could take the fallen door and place it front  of yourself to block bullets.
Find

Played this map back in NTG, love to play it again if it also got a tweak in it.
Find

The bathroom rubble was fixed, and the hiding under the train wont work much anymore. (just toss a nade or shuriken up onto it)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

threw a discombob that was near the subway and knocked 3 people into the train which all died, no one said anything about it (Not on FRG), but yea this is a fun map that I loved to play on NTG +1
Find

Add this map after I bump this?
Find

I was told to bump this thread or I would never see my dog again.