Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

double teaming in last man standing/longsword

ive been killed by double teams so many times, not like planned out but while im battling someone else someone will come from behind me and kill me, i dont how we can fix this but there should be some rules.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

When I see two people fighting, I jump whoever I think is the lowest for those easy kills. You should watch your back!
Find

It's part of the game. There shouldn't be any rules against interfering with a 1V1. "Do anything to win." -Brass
Find

almost no one talks to eachother about "teaming" they just attack people, and if you have your back turned people will attack you due to being an easy kill.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

How many threads are we going to make about this?
Find

gotta be more aware fam, sometimes it's just inevitable and that's why I think it's the stupidest minigame on the server.
Find

Theres nothing wrong with unintentional double teaming. The only teaming that isnt allowed is where two friends are in discord together, lets say, and are purposely not hitting each other/ganging up on people no matter what the situation is.
Find