Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Goodbye

Hello everyone on FRG, I just wanted to say sorry for the way I have been acting in the recent week. I have not been myself and I can't seem to get back to being me. Lots of things have happened in my life recently that has taken a toll on me emotionally and physically. I'd rather not get into the details but it is clear I am having issues when it comes to coping with it, and its affecting my performance/personality when playing on the server and video games in general. So in order to combat this problem, I will be leaving for an unknown amount of time. I am sincerely sorry to those that I irritated, annoyed, or those that I was just downright was rude to, no one deserves to be treated in a poor manner. My constant flow of complaining and negativity has grown monumentally in the last few days and I will seek ways to make things better and get back to my normal self. Again I am unclear of how long this will take but I hope I can come back to enjoying ttt again. Goodbye everyone.

Sorry to see you go beach I hope it gets better for you soon.
Find

See you later man, get better and make sure ya come back, I'm not allowing you to leaf forever.
Find

See ya, Beach. Take as long as you need, you are always welcome back.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

See ya man, get better soon. No hard feelings. :>
Find

See you soon beach, take all the time you need so you can solve this problem once and for all.
Find

Its all good we all have our own problems. Take it easy and all the time you need.
Find

I'll see ya in the future beachy <3
Find

Beach, my dude you always have a place here. Come back when you're ready to.
Find

Hope everything goes well with you.
Find