Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove ttt_outset_island

We had a lucky map on outset island, when the round started everyone had over 100 ping and it was lagging so much Zott had to vote on another map.

BUT ITS A NEW MAP! Sad its a sad day when a new maps gets removed.

(01-13-2018, 04:09 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  BUT ITS A NEW MAP!  Sad its a sad day when a new maps gets removed.

new map =/= good map
Find

+1 was there and it was unplayable
Find

I mean it could be within Brass' fix list for maps just manually make the moving boats no spawn zones and put invis walls around them
Find

(01-13-2018, 08:09 PM)Black Knight Wrote:  I mean it could be within Brass' fix list for maps just manually make the moving boats no spawn zones and put invis walls around them

it's not just the boats that cause it though, the teleports do it too
Find

I was looking at the map for possible fixes. I don't think the boats cause it, I think it might be because the entire islands are a series of static props with Vphysic meshes, and not actually made from brushes or 'blocks' in hammer.

So I'm definitely going to have to remove it for the time being.
Find

(01-13-2018, 10:32 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I was looking at the map for possible fixes. I don't think the boats cause it, I think it might be because the entire islands are a series of static props with Vphysic meshes, and not actually made from brushes or 'blocks' in hammer.

So I'm definitely going to have to remove it for the time being.

Replace it with cquest Big Grin
Bouncy Rounds
Find