Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Abu | Unban Request

Abu was a dumb, loud, annoying, kid that many people grew to dislike; so much so that some people were glad he was gone/banned.

I'm honestly not one of those people. I feel like Abu got an undeserving amount of hate, he wasn't as bad as some people had made him out to be. He was what everyone loved to hate and that isn't good for anyone.
I don't entirely blame him for doing what he did or what ended up happening.

+1
Find

He can come back in 5 years
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

(01-06-2018, 03:48 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  He can come back in 5 years

@Minehuis Why are you so toxic and rude?

Anyways, I think Abu should get unbanned. I believe he has matured and stopped being annoying. I remember playing with him and he was really annoying, but after everything I think he can come back a new man. As long as there are no DDOS threats.

+1
Bouncy Rounds

I mean I am the person who originally posted the ss of your mass rdm. But I didn't report you since thats a lot of work. Tobi is the one who posted my ss in shout box. But I don't have a problem with you. Its just like the Eagle situation, you both departed and came back to rdm. I'll support your unban +1
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Okay, Abu was pretty annoying, to probably everyone but if anyone deserves a second chance, it's him. Yeah, mic spamming and rdming is a pretty worthy ban reason, but cmon, others have exploited, cheated, and possibly worse. I think it's been enough time(more than a year) that Abu has waited to try and come back. A lot can change in a year. I'd at least give it a chance. +1

tbh I didn't think he was really that annoying. sure his voice was high and he had his occasional outbursts, but that was the extent of it to me
anyways, it's been well over a year now and I'm sure he's learned not to pettily mass rdm. no harm in bringing him back
Find

Unbanned. Use this chance wisely - remember to take our rules seriously from now on.

- That Thrakos Noob