Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EagleDestroyer Unban App

I'm going to repeat a few points from my post on your last appeal that haven't been addressed properly.

From both of your appeals I haven't seen any sort of apology to anyone which gives me the impression you're not feeling at fault for your own ban. Do you think your perm ban wasn't justified or do you just expect people to forgive you?

From my perspective just asking for a ban doesn't give anyone the right to ban you. If someone breaks the rules and did something not worthy of a permaban simply agreeing to one does not justify it. In that case then how the community sees that person doesn't matter, by technicality they should not be permabanned.

Eagle was disliked by a good percentage of the community and it's not like there wasn't reasons for it. He was the RICK from his own time in his own way.

As for the racism, that is definitely worth a perma. I haven't seen any real proof for that but two people I personally trust (one being an admin) are saying that, but it hasn't been mentioned in any of these appeal by Eagle (the only person to gain by it being forgotten).

It's not like people haven't been unbanned for racism before but if you're conveniently ignoring it and leaving it out for your own sake then you've lose what sympathy you had left and guarantee you're never getting unbanned.

I am not ignoring my racism I did not want to start a fight on the appeal I went to Pms and talked about it no means was I justifying it btw.
Find

can we get some more feedback?
Find

I dont know who you are but I can tell from the lack of effort in the appeal that you shouldnt come back quite yet -1
Find

anymore feedback??
Find

I think that you need a little more effort in this appeal and also need to show why you want to be let back in the community.
Find

Upheld.
Find