Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

joshua.soto6 Membership Application 2017

Steam Name(Current): joshua.soto6

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 462.3 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: 1. I been searching for a good ttt sever for quite some time, and I found this. 2. I want to be part of a community and help one another, and you guys stood out the most.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes: RDM and Leave, Item farm

Why do you want to join?: I just want to be part of a good TTT community and have a second chance, and being able to help any new players joining the FRG server, also the community is pretty funny.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I will be active during my winter vacation (which is starting at December 22 - January 9)
If I am not online is because either school, homework, or spending time with my family.
Find

I'm gonna be brutally honest here, I really don't think you've improved or changed at all since your demotion.

You constantly like to subtle brag about things and try to play it off as ignorance The most recent one to come to mind is the whole vampire bat thing in the shoutbox. When people confronted you on it your response was just "I dont know XDDDDDDDDDDDD i was just asking XDDDDDDDD"

You really need to learn to not brag about everything you get, and if you do don't play it off as ignorance when you know damn well it isn't.

You also seem to play victim card a lot and come up with as many excuses as you possibly can to why you did something, which isn't something a member should be doing.

I'm also gonna be honest. Not trying to start any shit here, but you act like my sister a little bit. My sister says things just to annoy me and I really hate it. You always say ayy lmao and XDDDD and le. (really? le is like 2007 stuff) I can't see you being member right now. Sorry.
Bouncy Rounds

So, you got your time badly wrong Josh. "Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 462 minutes, and 52 seconds (7 hours 42 minutes and 52 seconds)" might wanna fix that
You got it wrong again "Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 462 minutes, and 52 seconds"

halamans sister is my girlfriend

-0.4 You have the potential to do good, but tobias and halaman nailed it. I see often you do things that you know will aggravate people and you should try to string away from doing that
First to 1m Coins
First to 1k Survive Tickets

Sorry but I do not see you as a member at this point in time.

You haven't changed since you were demoted so why give it back to you?

Denied. Please take feedback constructively.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find