Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

obtuse ban appeal

(10-23-2017, 11:13 PM)CalaMari Wrote:  
(10-23-2017, 11:08 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(10-23-2017, 11:00 PM)CalaMari Wrote:  I think a Warning should be involved this player please don't put this against Obtuse this is just a thing I think that would help yall improve your server. Although he had broke the rules he was given no warning obtuse is fairly new to this server from what I know, I think you guys should improve on that such as saying hey dude we see what you did we know its not allowed here but we see you are new we wanted to make sure you have read the rules and learned from what you did we here from ForeRunner Gaming (and I hope this is your servers goal) is to ensure that our players are to spend their time here is worth it and that they enjoy their experience on our server (and since that he is appealing a ban my hope is that he has enjoyed it so far on this server and wants to have the same feeling as he did when he was able to play). I think hes wanting to come back not so he can rdm as you guys are saying he has done but so he can have fun and that's and I hope what you guys want for your players on your server unless I also feel like that shows he knows he did wrong hes learned from it and hes asking for another chance and would to try again.

Tank you for reading this and i hope this has helped with the appeal

I'm pretty sure the servers says to do !rules to read the rules for new players. That way everyone should know the rules before starting the game. But im not sure tho.

So him rdming and lefting before being punished would be on fault not the staff for not giving him a warning

well maybe the staff should be more active then cause I was on when he left no staff it was reported today

You do know that staff has there own lifes and this isnt a job for them. They get ride of rule breakers on there own time. So you should respect them and the time they put in servers
Find

(10-23-2017, 11:13 PM)CalaMari Wrote:  
(10-23-2017, 11:08 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(10-23-2017, 11:00 PM)CalaMari Wrote:  I think a Warning should be involved this player please don't put this against Obtuse this is just a thing I think that would help yall improve your server. Although he had broke the rules he was given no warning obtuse is fairly new to this server from what I know, I think you guys should improve on that such as saying hey dude we see what you did we know its not allowed here but we see you are new we wanted to make sure you have read the rules and learned from what you did we here from ForeRunner Gaming (and I hope this is your servers goal) is to ensure that our players are to spend their time here is worth it and that they enjoy their experience on our server (and since that he is appealing a ban my hope is that he has enjoyed it so far on this server and wants to have the same feeling as he did when he was able to play). I think hes wanting to come back not so he can rdm as you guys are saying he has done but so he can have fun and that's and I hope what you guys want for your players on your server unless I also feel like that shows he knows he did wrong hes learned from it and hes asking for another chance and would to try again.

Tank you for reading this and i hope this has helped with the appeal

I'm pretty sure the servers says to do !rules to read the rules for new players. That way everyone should know the rules before starting the game. But im not sure tho.

So him rdming and lefting before being punished would be on fault not the staff for not giving him a warning

well maybe the staff should be more active then cause I was on when he left no staff it was reported today

and I just got rdmed on your server and nothing done really shows how good your staff is i reported it to nothing done still
Find

and I just got rdmed on your server and nothing done really shows how good your staff is i reported it to nothing done still
[/quote]

The staff just got on the server, in the future please dont lie in your reports, they dont help.
Find

i mean like i am on almost 8 hours everyday and on weekend i on all day long and i do my job so i dont see how staff arnt active, if staff was anymore active there would be around 3 mods on at all times. most member + also do most of the reports.
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(10-23-2017, 11:14 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I disagree with you CalaMari. A warning for doing something that every single server has a rule, that's ludicrous. Receiving 2-3 real reports and leaving is serious and not up for debate.

Just because you two are buttbuddies, doesn't mean he is in the right.

I answerd the 2 reports before I left, and like I said, I had to go, it wasn't LTAP.
Find

(10-23-2017, 11:22 PM)obtuse Wrote:  
(10-23-2017, 11:14 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I disagree with you CalaMari. A warning for doing something that every single server has a rule, that's ludicrous. Receiving 2-3 real reports and leaving is serious and not up for debate.

I answerd the 2 reports before I left, and like I said, I had to go, it wasn't LTAP.

Whats LTAP?
Find

(10-23-2017, 11:22 PM)obtuse Wrote:  

Just because you answered the reports doesn't just mean you can leave.

You have to make sure that you weren't going to be punished for them, which in this case, you were going to be.

How are you suppose to be punished properly if you leave before we can? In the eyes of any staff member, you just left to avoid being slain. We don't know you, nor do you play enough for the staff to be like "Hmm, I know so and so wouldn't just RDM and leave without a reason, ill just mark them for a few slays instead of banning them."

(10-23-2017, 11:28 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  Whats LTAP?

It means "Leaving to avoid punishment."

(10-23-2017, 11:30 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(10-23-2017, 11:22 PM)obtuse Wrote:  [quote='Beebee1303' pid='56697' dateline='1508800447']
I disagree with you CalaMari. A warning for doing something that every single server has a rule, that's ludicrous. Receiving 2-3 real reports and leaving is serious and not up for debate.

Just because you answered the reports doesn't just mean you can leave.

You have to make sure that you weren't going to be punished for them, which in this case, you were going to be.

How are you suppose to be punished properly if you leave before we can? In the eyes of any staff member, you just left to avoid being slain. We don't know you, nor do you play enough for the staff to be like "Hmm, I know so and so wouldn't just RDM and leave without a reason, ill just mark them for a few slays instead of banning them."

Just because I am new doesn't mean you have to be bias'ed against me, I killed two people, one of them wasn't even intentional rdm, just because I am new to the server does not mean you have to be biased against me.
Find

Nope, not bias. Do not bring that up, it will not help you as you think it might. You broke the rules, you got punished. Simple as that.
Find

I don't doubt that he had to leave, which is fine. but there's a few flaws.
First image, why did you shoot grahm too.

Second, I assumed you were going on a RDM spree. I saw that you killed me out of nowhere, waited until all of the reports were answered and noticed you left. I decided to look further and noticed that round you hurt multiple people and both people kept the report.

You saying "do reports faster" doesn't work like that. I have to wait till people affected are IDed, which I usually just wait until the end of the round. The end of the round usually is when people reply to their reports, so I actually can add slays without worrying.

There's also the part where you don't see which reports get finished because the reporter was in the wrong.
Find