Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Would you like to see an FRG Jailbreak server with an Inventory?
Yes
No.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What new gamemode(s) would you like to see on FRG?

(10-18-2017, 01:06 AM)Excel Wrote:  frg kuros armpit simulator game

+100
Find

(10-14-2017, 12:00 AM)Terran Wrote:  Remake Zombies from CS:S. Like, really. Zombie Survive and Zombie Run and that shit. Those were hella fun.

I'd love that with an inventory system. Zombies have high health and a one hit attack, but get minor knockback from bullets and vulnerable to explosives. Players have to team up by holding zombies back with gunshots, or luring them into mines/grenades/etc. Keep the map active by having zones that damage players or buff zombies, so people stay on the move.

Mobility will play a big part, but let's say a better gun with more shots (To hold zombies back/damage them) would slow you down, or you could go with lighter gear for that speed boost? Zombie hits a player = they become a zombie.

Ever played Combat Arms Infection mode? Like that. Yeah. Do that. I'll pay you fucking money to remake that.

The inventory would work for humans and zombies, too. It'd be fun!
Just have it so that you can have your loadouts at the start, whatever you've dropped/found/unboxed/whatever.

Like this

Now that this thread is alive, I can +1 without being blamed for necro! I would absolutely love a zombie mode like CA Infection/ CSO Zombie Hero or CSO Zombie Escape.
Find

I think jailbreak and battle royale would be alright.

Just a suggestion, but maybe certain items can effect in that gamemode? Like new items that effects gameplay only in Jailbreak or battle royale.
Find

isnt jailbreak HELLA dead???
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find

Yo Sandbox frg, you can use all of your weapons and test stuff out, LIT

+1
Find

I would still love to see a class based zombie tdm, you could earn drops, use majority of weapons but still limited to what you can and cannot do based on mechanics of gamemode.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6370

This.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

search and destroy
Find

rEaLmS
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

rip jailbreak 2k17