Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove One Clip Chaos

How about we just make a TDM round, then put the TDM/OCC/Gungame all into the same minigame round where the server chooses which to play.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(10-03-2017, 04:02 AM)Bathory Wrote:  How about we just make a TDM round, then put the TDM/OCC/Gungame all into the same minigame round where the server chooses which to play.

That makes it too difficult and it is unnecessary for players to have to vote... i can see where you'd think it would be a good idea... but a mini game is supposed to be a quick and fun thing to do that takes you away from TTT and gives you something to relax/clear your head with. Also, voting would make it to where people could prep for the mini game they desire and get to spots...a mini game should take you off guard and make you scramble around for a spot to throw balls/doge lasers. The problem isn't the variety... its just with one clip chaos. Hopefully with the information that our feed back gives to the developer of the mini game can improve the quality of the server.
Find

@steel memes, you are aware that it could keep the voting a secret till decided, could take all of 10s with a 3 choice gui that pops up. BOOM problem solved.
You wouldnt know till the minigame was starting.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Kinda like the idea of removing or reworking it, so bump
Find