Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wanted to share with yah

The set is worth about $430.

GG 3rd crate from getting roadkilled.
Find

i would type "k" but 5 character limit

What video game should I buy? PUBG? Or Fortnite?

:O
Find

(08-25-2017, 01:42 AM)joshua.soto6 Wrote:  What video game should I buy? PUBG? Or Fortnite?

Depends on if you have a computer that can run PUBG well
Find

real talk buy me quake champions EA pack
Find

This makes me a bit sad. At least the overpriced CS:GO pixels look cool. Like none of the cosmetics for pubg look any good.

(08-25-2017, 01:50 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(08-25-2017, 01:42 AM)joshua.soto6 Wrote:  What video game should I buy? PUBG? Or Fortnite?

Depends on if you have a computer that can run PUBG well

My computer that I had bought https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-ultra-desktop-amd-fx-series-8gb-memory-amd-radeon-rx-460-1tb-hard-drive-black/5615009.p?skuId=5615009
Find

(08-25-2017, 03:29 PM)Tarrasque Wrote:  This makes me a bit sad. At least the overpriced CS:GO pixels look cool. Like none of the cosmetics for pubg look any good.

They said they were not gonna add any unrealistic cosmetics like h1 has. They said they where going to stick with reasonable outfits that people would actually wear.
Find

(08-25-2017, 07:50 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  
(08-25-2017, 03:29 PM)Tarrasque Wrote:  This makes me a bit sad. At least the overpriced CS:GO pixels look cool. Like none of the cosmetics for pubg look any good.

They said they were not gonna add any unrealistic cosmetics like h1 has. They said they where going to stick with reasonable outfits that people would actually wear.

Camo short skirts?

Or do you mean the tactical afroImage

I think that ship is sailed, and they also said they weren't going to add buyable cosmetics until the game finished and that didn't happen.
Find

hey wait i love the yellow track suit

- That Thrakos Noob
Find