Friends unban request

Steam Name (Current): Friend

Steam Name (During incident): Friend

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:64144639

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088555006/

Name of staff you were banned by: Unpoke

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either or is fine with me

Reason for ban: I said Nigors then he said friend don't, than about a little bit later i hit my bind that says "Ntggers" referring to ntg and the community but in a fun way and about a millisecond later i got perma'ed

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:Yeah and yes i regret it i was just having fun which i know is not a reason to push around with staff

What really happened?:Exactly what i said

Additional details:I've been playing the server a lot recently and i hopped on today and started messing around. And i regret it, i do love the server and the community (alot better than the other Inv TTT servers) and i would love to be let back, I would love a second chance to come back and be better.
Yes i know im making this very fast after getting banned.
Find

Friend was never a big issue, mistakes happen and i think he can get unbanned. Probably unbind that bind though..
Find

I'm fine with you getting unbanned you are fun to play with, but sometimes you get out of hand and need to calm down and take a break. I think a break of a week ban or something would be fine.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I thought the rule on racism was its a warning, then like a week-month ban, then its a perma.
Find

He was warned and said it the round after being warned again. It was not a bind since he immediately "corrected" himself:
It appeared he was saying it to break the rules. There was no context to it and it wasn't an accident to say either time - I don't like that you're trying to play it off as a bind.

HOWEVER, despite all that being said, I am willing to lower your ban to a month. Another report of you doing that, and you'll be perma'd for good.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find