Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OvrDoseDnHAM rdm and disrespect

(02-04-2015, 01:30 AM)OvrDoseDnHAM Wrote:  Its funny to see all you guys reporting me. Everything i'm getting blamed for is taking everything WAAAAAAY out of perportion. Like when i said i was going to kill eloc, i never killed him. I was just scaring him. And when I shot derp, he was shooting i think a harpoon gun at me. me thinking it was a different gun i shot at him then stopped and tried to explain myself.The night before he rdm'd me 3 times and i did nothing to deserve it, i thought he was going to rdm me again. thats the only reason i shot. and when Terran says i "DEMANDED" him to slay derp, i only asked him once to slay him b/c a map before he got on derp rdm'd me 2 times claiming i was trying to prop kill someone when i was no where near anyone. I also didnt get "pissed off" at him its only a game lol. hope everything is cleared up you can ask me anything else thats needed.

Also i dont understand why everyone says im disrespectful. I have been called a "faggot" "peice of shit" and other things like "kill yourself" "worthless fuck" by derp and ac4c666 many times. also when i say "gg" after a really fun game derp usuaslly say something like " shut the fuck up, you suck dick" and onther thing along that line. they say it and i type somthing maybe a little bit offensive jokingly. i cant screenshot what they are physically saying but you can ask anyone else on the server like fuzzy. they just have a grudge on me for no reason its really child like and unbecoming.

okay never once did i call you a faggot (being that i am gay, that insult really makes no sense. good try tough.), the grapple hook does no damage, and you know that being you have used it as a dect. i never " rdm'd you 3 times and you did nothing to deserve it" i killed you once because you tried to prop kill afk people. you told terren "you better slay derp or ill do it" then demanded at least 2 other times to have me slayed. i have multiple screen shots proven otherwise that you got "pissed off" as you put it. i also have multiple screen shot of you disrespecting me and others (i have a new one from today that ill post of you talking about my mother.). you can ask around, i say nothing to him other then mainly on multiple occasions to "shut up, and stop talking to me".

http://imgur.com/RfTo87K[/img]
Find

(02-04-2015, 01:30 AM)OvrDoseDnHAM Wrote:  Its funny to see all you guys reporting me. Everything i'm getting blamed for is taking everything WAAAAAAY out of perportion. Like when i said i was going to kill eloc, i never killed him. I was just scaring him. And when I shot derp, he was shooting i think a harpoon gun at me. me thinking it was a different gun i shot at him then stopped and tried to explain myself.The night before he rdm'd me 3 times and i did nothing to deserve it, i thought he was going to rdm me again. thats the only reason i shot. and when Terran says i "DEMANDED" him to slay derp, i only asked him once to slay him b/c a map before he got on derp rdm'd me 2 times claiming i was trying to prop kill someone when i was no where near anyone. I also didnt get "pissed off" at him its only a game lol. hope everything is cleared up you can ask me anything else thats needed.

Also i dont understand why everyone says im disrespectful. I have been called a "faggot" "peice of shit" and other things like "kill yourself" "worthless fuck" by derp and ac4c666 many times. also when i say "gg" after a really fun game derp usuaslly say something like " shut the fuck up, you suck dick" and onther thing along that line. they say it and i type somthing maybe a little bit offensive jokingly. i cant screenshot what they are physically saying but you can ask anyone else on the server like fuzzy. they just have a grudge on me for no reason its really child like and unbecoming.

Need to point out a few things to you.

-Even if you weren't serious about killing Eloc, you have no position to decide what happens. When it comes to RDM, the obvious thing to do is to either report it to a staff member(if its continuously happening) or leave it alone. YES, RDM is bad, but there's no need to hold grudges!

-A valid reason(if there is such a thing..) to be disrespectful is not "they did this" or "he called me a fag so I'm going to call other people fags." I get that being disrespected or attacked by a group of people is shitty, but that doesn't mean you continue the cycle. If you're having a problem with certain players, PM or file a report..

-Also, not everyone will understand sarcasm, or joking around. I really don't care if you're screwing with friends(calling them names.. That's between you guys.) But if more then one person is reporting saying you're disrespecting, I suggest you clean up your act. Not every single person here is butthurt.

I plan on leaving this report open, for more feedback.
Find

im tired of all of this. i know how stupid this is over a video game and i just want our realashtionship to be fixed derp. i thought what we had to start with was a rivalry but i didnt know you would take everything seriously like you have been. i dont know who i have rdm'd and havnt but i shud want us to be the best of friends and leave this grudge behind us. Smile
Find

I'll say again what I said before, I do not and never have had a grudge, I just reported becuase you broke the rules and Noone was on. Honestly I could care less what happens. And ultimately it's not up to me, what ever the high ups decide is up to them. But I'm not the only one you messed with. So I cant speak for everyone. I just want to have a fun time on the server, not deal with kids talking shit and breaking rules.
Find

(02-04-2015, 11:34 PM)OvrDoseDnHAM Wrote:  ********************************************************

im tired of all of this. i know how stupid this is over a video game and i just want our realashtionship to be fixed derp. i thought what we had to start with was a rivalry but i didnt know you would take everything seriously like you have been. i dont know who i have rdm'd  and havnt but i shud want us to be the best of friends and leave this grudge behind us. Smile

Respectable, but I'm not sure if I buy it.

I am giving you a warning to stop the RDM/Problems you may be causing. If people disrespect you, please screenshot it and post a complaint, or PM me/other staff.

Anymore reports about you, with proper evidence will result in a ban.

Try and put this behind you, as RDM isn't something worth holding grudges over.

ALSO: Comments such as 'madcuzbad' and things of the sort(basically people saying you're not good at the game), I don't consider major disrespect. 'Trash Talk' is a part of most games, and shouldn't be treated as anything but a part of the game(if you disagree, do PM me with your points about it, and I may reconsider).
Find