Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rule discussion

(08-10-2017, 07:04 AM)halaman Wrote:  
(08-09-2017, 07:35 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I can't remember if this has been said, but can you kill someone who killed someone that gave them permission to kill them?

Seeing reports like this sometimes and I'm stumped.

Do you mean if a Detective gives an Innocent permission to kill another Innocent just because they said so?

I honestly believe that shouldn't be allowed because of the mass RDM trains that can happen due to the fact that the detective said go kill someone because I said so.

That's not the topic at all. It's about "Hey halaman, you can kill me", so you kill me, and then you get killed for it and then reporting him saying "TJ said I could kill him rdm".
Find

(08-09-2017, 07:35 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  I can't remember if this has been said, but can you kill someone who killed someone that gave them permission to kill them?

Seeing reports like this sometimes and I'm stumped.

The way I see it is regardless of their permission you're responsible for yourself and your actions every time you play.
Just because someone gives you permission it doesn't mean that you HAVE TO kill them.

In the context of the game permission means nothing. If they just killed an innocent it's traitorous regardless of the circumstance and can be killed for it. Personally I don't kill because of it, a majority of the time it's a proven person doing the killing.

Best case scenario just call a detective to the body and let them work something out and most cases it's a multitude of times funnier than what you would have done anyway.
Find

That would technically be a small form of metagaming. Depending on the circumstances, I would also possibly consider it karma-baiting, if someone says "I'm a T, kill me" and someone is gullible enough to kill them for it, and they are innocent.

Otherwise, Kuro/Whale are correct. There's no reason for you to do that really. Obviously there's certain cases where it may not apply: Such as them damaging you or accidentally RDMing someone else, but regardless you need to be ready to deal with someone not understanding that and seeing the fact you just killed someone.
Find

The question may have been answered but i need clarification. A inno shoots you (even though you don't there inno) You kill the inno people kill you because you killed a inno and the rdm train continues. Or when your traitor and someone damages you with a prop or hits you on purpose. You kill them and you get killed for killing a inno. The question is are you allowed to kill someone that killed someone that damaged them. I get killed so much because people just decide to shoot me and i kill them and a rdm train starts. Same with props, prop killing should just not be allowed traitor or not, just causes to much problems.
Find

This involves one of my favorite traitor weapons, the ID disguiser. In my opinion it's fairly useless for anything other than confusing everyone but while playing I came across a few situations and wanted to know how this item works in the rules.

https://i.gyazo.com/7c429cb9f25cf4df762a60af47f9b758.png

In this image two major things are happening, the person I ID disguised as was consumed by a grimoire of manes and is a skeleton making me into a skeleton and, 2: my mammon skin override is applying on top of whatever skin I have, in this case the skeleton.

In the rules it states that you can not KOS off of skin, does that apply in these conditions? In both of these cases it is apparent that I am using the ID disguiser and as one of the only people who uses this item it's only more obvious.

If it's kosable, are other visual bugs or glitches kosable too? What about if someone knows about it but does not kill me on the spot, would they be considered to be metagaming?

Also while these are bugs this isn't a report on them. I'd actually prefer these not be fixed as they're difficult to recreate, easy to avoid and really neat.
You gotta admit, Mammon Skeleton looks amazing
Find

Yes you can KOS off of that. It's not really a KOS off of skin, but logic. The only way you could have that model is if you ID disguised a consumed dead body. So it's perfectly fine to KOS off of that.

It depends on the other visual bugs/glitches. This one is quite obviously okay to KOS on. It would be pretty dumb to let someone run around like that knowing full well the only way to do it is listed above.

Yes it's metagaming to knowingly let a T do that and go along with it, acting like nothing is wrong.

KOSing off skin is a problem because multiple people can use the same skin. Since a skeleton playermodel isn't a thing, this is not an issue.
Find

(08-22-2017, 06:43 AM)Kuro Wrote:  This involves one of my favorite traitor weapons, the ID disguiser. In my opinion it's fairly useless for anything other than confusing everyone but while playing I came across a few situations and wanted to know how this item works in the rules.

While we're at it, the kill tag is also a problem with the ID disguiser which makes it insanely clear someone is using it. Can we kill for that?

Maybe it should be removed. It clearly isn't worth a credit other than entertainment mostly. I don't see anyone actually using it for its intended purpose other than you.
Find

Quick set of lobby rules (that are unapproved but mostly right) to be mindful of:

Lobby Rules

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

So we need a better system for the kos off location/weapon rules. They are too hard to prove someone did or didn't see anything. It literally causes more issues than those fix due to the inability to prove they were looking or not.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find