Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A "Flashback" Crate

(06-17-2017, 12:44 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  Oh no guys instead of having a 3 of a kind weapon on a random server in a random game I haven't played in the last 2 years that I decided to hop back on. I'm only the owner of a gun that is 7 of a kind. Oh no what will I ever do.

Like seriously unless someone is being very pedantic about something with absolutely no monetary value I doubt this should bother anyone.

Oh, I'm all in for more limited flashback godlikes, but there's people like bezerker who just doesn't agree with this. It makes sense that he wants to keep it as a collectible and wants it to remain that way.

Some people refuse to sell their godlikes because they like them too much. But at least let people some more people to experience these great weapons.

Edit: I'm not sure if people are arguing against me or not, but I clearly want this crate. Just pointing out CERTAIN people don't.
Find

(06-17-2017, 01:24 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  
(06-17-2017, 12:44 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  Oh no guys instead of having a 3 of a kind weapon on a random server in a random game I haven't played in the last 2 years that I decided to hop back on. I'm only the owner of a gun that is 7 of a kind. Oh no what will I ever do.

Like seriously unless someone is being very pedantic about something with absolutely no monetary value I doubt this should bother anyone.

Oh, I'm all in for more limited flashback godlikes, but there's people like bezerker who just doesn't agree with this. It makes sense that he wants to keep it as a collectible and wants it to remain that way.

Some people refuse to sell their godlikes because they like them too much. But at least let people some more people to experience these great weapons.

The new players have the ability to see one of those godlike weapons for 2 hours at level 3 and might decide to make it their goal eventually but if it's a godlike no one will sell and no longer drops then what's the point?

Im all up for this crate because I'd definitely open just this forever.
Find

Edit: I'm not sure if people are arguing against me or not, but I clearly want this crate. Just pointing out CERTAIN people don't.

It's not even that they won't sell them, some of them don't even play, and even if they do, they don't use them.

It's ridiculous that there are only 5~ of a weapon, and 4 of them are never seen or sold to someone that will use it.

I've never said I disagreed with it TJ.
I simply think having it in a crate is too simple. Brass and I talked about this a while ago, and we agreed that if these ever came back, they'd need to be available in a special and limited event that happens randomly (think bone crates appearing in coinshop but much rarer)
Umpty Dumpty
Find

bump because I really want this.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

hump de bump.

Cringex100

(07-10-2017, 01:31 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  hump de bump.

Cringex100

Tobias got a last prayer so he can give 2 shits about this thread now Big Grin
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(07-10-2017, 11:55 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  
(07-10-2017, 01:31 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  hump de bump.

Cringex100

Tobias got a last prayer so he can give 2 shits about this thread now  Big Grin

Not his last prayer
Point still stands
silly bez
When a dragon round begins.

Find

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

if this reply gets 50 emoticons this will get added
Bouncy Rounds
Find