Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

A "Flashback" Crate

Honestly I never really got the concept of inv value in these servers. It's not like you anything on this server actually holds real monetary value. Despite what you may think inflation isn't always bad for an economy, especially a game's economy. The fact that coins are so prevalent and prices are relatively cheap now allow the market to flourish. You rarely see an hour go by without someone buying or selling something on the market. Having more godlikes drop allows those gears to keep ticking. Having 2 godlikes that never get sold is "worse" for the economy than 9 that get passed around like hotcakes being bought and sold for coins and items that then go back into the market to be used elsewhere keeping the economy turning.

I feel like I wrote that a bit repetitive, but I just wanted to get that out that at least personally I'd rather see an inflated economy where it's easy for people to get introduced into it than a dead one where it's foreboding to enter since no one buys or sells anything.
Find

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Find

I feel like this would be a great way to introduce more of the unavailable godlikes into the economy without overpopulating. I'm all for it.
Find

As I told tobias, the only way I'd really be onboard is if 1. a larger number of the items currently are unavailable, and 2. if the crates are removed after x amount of them have dropped. (Like 5-10 more)

Part of what makes these items special is the fact that you can't obtain them anymore, that's also one of the bigger attractions of our limited time events. People want items that they know will never be obtainable again.

I would love to see these items make a return for at least one time. We have so many members who haven't even gotten a chance at these items and never will if they don't make a "flashback" Wink, as well some of the owners of these items don't even play so their lost to the server entirely.+1

limited time items are cancer imo, atleast make them seasonal or something so all previous winter godlikes are droppable during winter. It doesnt hurt the community to allow more than 1 of something to drop. We cant keep brass busy making new and interesting items if they never get used due to no one dropping them.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

anyone else have any thoughts?
Find

i mean all the guns i want are literally only because they cant be dropped again so for those selfish reasons i dont rly support this

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

The only items that should never be rolled/dropped again should be items that are specifically one time items (partyhats) or items never intended to drop in the first place (random rune)

I honestly believe that items that were from limited crates should have been moved into the universal drop table after their crates became discontinued.

Remember the Candy Cane Deagle had this problem until they became more available.

(01-27-2016, 01:22 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Overtime, as people trade them, or quit the server. These items will become more and more scarce. As we get newer players, they miss out on that content. yes, that's great for the people who have them, they feel super cool because they have them. But it's a bit of wasted development time if they simply fade out over time.

bump again.
Find