Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Find the codes! Win 10k coins!

... ok sir i shall try...
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / ..- / -. . .-. -..

- That Thrakos Noob

next clue when?
Find

I don't even know what i'm looking for tbh.
Find

Anyways, I translated the first clue, I'm not gonna do anything with it so it's up for grabs here.
"THE ANSWER YOU SEEK IS NEAR THE TUBE THAT IS BEDDED."
Find

(03-12-2017, 06:24 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  Anyways, I translated the first clue, I'm not gonna do anything with it so it's up for grabs here.
"THE ANSWER YOU SEEK IS NEAR THE TUBE THAT IS BEDDED."

If only I knew what that meant...
Find

The first code i found was something like 152648165 (random numbers on my keyboard)
It worked, i found it somewhere on the forums... so im just looking for long number codes... i belive that is what your looking for... but damn brass hid these well...

Btw
Near the tube that is bedded...
powerline, cable to server?!? i remeber seeing a post while looking through LITTERALLY EVERY POST BRASS POSTED about server details... idk just some ideas thrown around

Edit:
Every thread he has posted, im currently working on his post now... MY GOD BRASS CALM DOWNNNNNNNNNNN
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.
Find

(03-12-2017, 11:14 PM)G01dmaster Wrote:  The first code i found was something like 152648165 (random numbers on my keyboard)
It worked, i found it somewhere on the forums... so im just looking for long number codes... i belive that is what your looking for... but damn brass hid these well...

Btw
Near the tube that is bedded...
powerline, cable to server?!? i remeber seeing a post while looking through LITTERALLY EVERY POST BRASS POSTED about server details... idk just some ideas thrown around

Edit:
Every thread he has posted, im currently working on his post now... MY GOD BRASS CALM DOWNNNNNNNNNNN

your sort of right. Go to the first post posted when you press the "Home" tab on the top. basically the last page there and the code is there
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.