Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Problematic Maps

bumping this so we can remove castle

its a dumb map that all anyone does is glitch the key out and finish the round in 5 seconds, ruining everyone's round
Find

(01-14-2018, 07:18 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  bumping this so we can remove castle

its a dumb map that all anyone does is glitch the key out and finish the round in 5 seconds, ruining everyone's round

I like the map. Simply removing the key would work maybe?
Find

(01-14-2018, 07:53 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(01-14-2018, 07:18 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  bumping this so we can remove castle

I like the map. Simply removing the key would work maybe?

Yeah if the key could be removed it wouldn't be too bad. That's my main issue with the map
Find

bumping because heaven is extremely buggy and takes forever for people to respawn at the beginning of the round and sometimes if it takes to long to respawn you as a traitor, it takes your credits away from you
Find

(03-17-2018, 07:09 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  bumping because heaven is extremely buggy and takes forever for people to respawn at the beginning of the round and sometimes if it takes to long to respawn you as a traitor, it takes your credits away from you

THIS ^
The most broken piece of shit map. An orbital beam round spawned and it broke so hard that we respawned like 3 times and we had a regular ttt round with the obc last man standing indicator.
Find

I've never had a problem with the map until today. Are you guys sure it's not just a one time thing?
Find

(03-17-2018, 07:47 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  I've never had a problem with the map until today. Are you guys sure it's not just a one time thing?

The whole not spawning thing has been an issue for a while now
Find

(03-17-2018, 07:59 PM)CoachGrump Wrote:  
(03-17-2018, 07:47 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  I've never had a problem with the map until today. Are you guys sure it's not just a one time thing?

The whole not spawning thing has been an issue for a while now

Not just that but you'll be respawned again as soon as the round starts again removing any T/D credits
Find

I'd rather brass fiddles with base TTT to prevent respawning/prop disguises/tranq eating credits. Cause it's not just the map that does that.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Please Remove Flat Grass from TTT #2