Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Problematic Maps

(02-16-2017, 07:10 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(02-16-2017, 06:47 PM)Awesome Wrote:  A lot of those maps use to work fine? Perhaps we can find some fixes before just removing all of these maps. FPS issues may be tough, but things like the T room issue on temple I feel could be fixed without to much hassle. I feel like the code to allow Ts to pass through must have gotten broken in an update or something as it use to work fine until not to long ago.

There is no FRG code involved in the T room(at least that im aware of)

I suggested to brassx to find a different version of the map.

yeah I wasnt referring to frg updates, more on gmod/steam updates
Find

b u m p.
Find

What do you guys think of MW2 Highrise? Jake thinks it should be re-added, anyone agree?

My issue with it was the massive FPS drops, making it pretty unplayable for me. Looking to the center of the map just killed my FPS.
Find

I liked it, it was a nice map, nothing outstanding but nice. I'd like to see it again.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Highrise is a great map. I didn't even know it was removed so pls add it back. Take out airbus while you're at it Smile

(02-28-2017, 08:48 PM)Brassx Wrote:  What do you guys think of MW2 Highrise? Jake thinks it should be re-added, anyone agree?

My issue with it was the massive FPS drops, making it pretty unplayable for me. Looking to the center of the map just killed my FPS.

1) FPS is terrible in the center of the map, like you said.
2) You can push people off the map pre-round and they'll be able to stay on the ground

I say keep it removed. It wasn't even a great TTT map to begin with.
Find

(02-28-2017, 08:48 PM)Brassx Wrote:  What do you guys think of MW2 Highrise? Jake thinks it should be re-added, anyone agree?

Remove it and add Terminal instead of it.

(02-28-2017, 10:00 PM)Halaman10 Wrote:  

Remove it and add Terminal instead of it.

terminal is super easy to exploit. I added for a few hours over a year ago and everyone exploited the crap out of it and I had to remove it.

There seems to be a problem with all T rooms/buttons that do NOT use the red finger button.

Here are two examples I've found:
1) The T rooms on lost temple. No matter what, they will kill you.
2) The buttons to get to the underground area on ttt_thething. They do not work, even if you are a T.

I'm not sure if there is a way to fix this, but I wanted to point this out.

They seem to work fine on every other server, so maybe it is an issue with just FRG.
Find

(03-20-2017, 06:55 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  There seems to be a problem with all T rooms/buttons that do NOT use the red finger button.

Here are two examples I've found:
1) The T rooms on lost temple. No matter what, they will kill you.
2) The buttons to get to the underground area on ttt_thething. They do not work, even if you are a T.

I'm not sure if there is a way to fix this, but I wanted to point this out.

They seem to work fine on every other server, so maybe it is an issue with just FRG.

I am pretty sure T testers are broken on all maps too. I know for sure the one on traitormotel is.