Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rest In Peace, Gabe the Dog

From the owner:

Friends,
It is with condolences that I must tell you Gabe passed away yesterday morning. He had been struggling with his heart for quite some time, and it very suddenly became worse. He went peacefully, being loved with his family with a smile on his face.

All things considered, Gabe had a good run. He was already pushing his senior years when we picked him up from the shelter, but still blessed us with six years of loving, dancing and borking. His borks never slowed down until his very last day!

Not only was Gabe a wonderful part of our family - his entertainment career was greater than I ever could have dreamed of. Something that started as a joke for my friends quickly became a global sensation, going as far as national TV in Japan! It really meant a lot to our family to see the joy he spread to everyone. We feel we made a positive effect on the world by sharing Gabe's smile with everyone.

And with that, I thank you. You, the content creators, the fans leaving comments, sharing his pictures and spreading the message, made Gabe into something very special that won't be forgotten. Gabe may have crossed the rainbow bridge but his joy remains with all of us.
Sleep tight, pupper!

ImageImage

He may be gone, but his bork memes will live on. RIP to the OG borker.

Find

was he the one in the darth vader thing? like with the dog barking or whatever to the theme? anyway dude hes really cute, sucks that he had that heart problem, RIP Gabe

and i wonder if japan will hold a national funeral for him
Find

Gabe the Dog will be forever missed, he will bork on in the afterlife with David Bowie and the rest of the dead 2016 celebrities.
Find