Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gonna have to say Goodbye.

I'm going to have say I'm departing from FRG. Later down the road I might see myself coming back but I'm becoming less and less thrilled with video games I suppose. I'm getting ready to graduate here in the next year and I have all AP classes and they just swamp me. I've also got an Indoor Percussion group that I have to lead so that plays a huge part into things. Thank you all for the amazing and absolutely wonderful times you've given me here. This has been a home away from home if I do say so myself. I made so many great friends that I know for a fact my life wouldn't be the same without them. I want to start off saying thank you to Brass and Grass for giving me a chance to meet such amazing people. You helped me get to where I am now brass and I couldn't respect you anymore. Secondly I'd like to say thank you to Leo, Awesome, and Mini. Y'all are some of the most respected friends I've had on here and I could always count on you for anything. I love you guys. Thirdly I'd like to thank pepper. Man you've always been there to just joke around and cut up with and it's so much fun to see and talk with you. Let's stay in touch! Finally I want to thank Chosen. Even though you and I can argue and bicker and you can act like he biggest asshole sometimes, you are probably, no definitely, my best friend and one of the best friends I've ever hadSmile. If I ever needed help you had my back and vice versa. You're like family to me and I'll never forget you. Good luck with your girl. Before I end this out I want to say even if I didn't mention everyone in here, I will miss and love you all. If I was given the chance to sit down and speak to each of you seperately I would tell you how much you mean to me. I'm bewildered by the fact that I'm making this but I suppose life does mysterious things huh? Well, I love you guys. Thanks for the memories.

-Zach

So long man. Thanks for being good staff and a fun player. o7
Find

bye zott, you were always a great guy.
i'll miss ya
Find

bye zoot hope u come back to play again sometime
Find

Sad to see you go, I'mma miss you Sad <3
Find

I do not approve of this. It makes me sad to see you go. You were my favorite admin. Hopefully you will still send me snaps.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

Damn, sucks to see you go, I've had dones of fun with you on frg and now that your leaving it sucks. Hopefully you can come back because I think thats what we all want. Anyways goodluck with everything man, best of wishes
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Words can't describe it , but I'll try.

I'll miss you Zott Sad

-Love ForeRunner Gaming

No zott you cant leave me yet we still have not drop djins at the same time ;~; also my 10k.
but anyways zott its been a nice time having you here you help make all 1.7k hours great.
those time when we made jokes in admin chat with emp and the rest of the staff crew. Its sad to see you go hope we meet each other once more down this long road we call life ;D
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find