Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on TTT?

I would also love to see Voslom.

frg stock market

(10-08-2017, 09:28 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Reviving the thread again, lots of solid points here and it's time for some more changes!

After discussing with some people, we've come up with a new idea(kind of similar to an idea posted here earlier). Not entirely TTT based, but FRG in general:

Crate Progression
  • You have a 'Crate Level' (lack of better title at the moment).
  • Each time you open a crate, you gain XP for that specific crate 'series', once you reach a certain XP threshold you level up.
  • There's a "Crate Skill Tree" (lack of better title again), these would be per-crate and grant small perks when opening that crate series. You would have to unlock the ones you want once you reach their required levels.
    These perks could be things like this:
    • The crate series would cost less in the coinshop by some %.
    • Have a 1 in semi-rare chance to not consume the crate at all when opening.
    • Output the drop rate of an item you roll in the chat (non-common items only).
  • That's not a definite list, and has plenty of room for ideas.
  • Reaching max level in a specific crate will grant a "(Crate series) GOD" title.
If the proposed features are added, crates bought from the coinshop would be untradeable.

What do you guys think of this idea?

personally i prefer the current rarities of things, the excitement of actually rolling a godlike it worth much more than the ability to roll a godlike so much easier. coming from someone who recently unboxed a frost, i like how difficult it is to get godlikes and other amazingly rare weapons, its what made me want to keep playing in the first place. Some people may find it stupidly hard to get anything good but its all about how much time you spend trying to get that item. The more time you do something the more the chances of you getting what you want increases, its simple math. in short, i like the rarity and wish not that one of the most enticing features of this inventory system gets ruined.
(9 + 10) - catbugs age = 14
Find

Pineapple im going to stop you right there, people have put in 1k hours before they got a good drop. Most event guns end up insanely priced because of the 1-3 copies that will only ever exist.

Also I'd want older event crates to be a reward from something, as to bring the godlikes from them back into the economy.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Guns wouldn't become less rare, Pineapple.

Most of the changes would be QoL things. Like skipping the rolling animation, or showing the chance to get the gun you rolled.

I'm going to revive this thread. Let's see if any of you have anything new you'd like to see, so maybe we can revive TTT again.
Find

The Skill Tree you mentioned would actually be a cool touch to TTT incentivising actually playing. Increased Luck Maps since ZS is out I noticed that there has been lots of luck maps on ZS and not TTT. Unless that was unintentional.New Boss fights or minigames. Buffed loot end round maybe. Decrease a certain end round godlikes drop chance? Idk I personally think the skill tree would be the best way to start off.

Also possibly a new crate that drops in abundance only from giveaways, ultra giveaways and end round?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Dog role

Honestly, there's not much you can do without changing core gameplay, it making it a new gamemode.

When I saw new people playing due to ZS, I think some disliked the minigames and said "I thought this was a TTT server". Can't do much about that.

Buffed end round loot is probably the way to go.

Maybe random events that happen during a round rarely? Things like:
  • Acidic rain has started.
  • Fish rain (drops on the ground that are random fish so they don't have to fish and can still get fish crates when that comes).
  • A meteor is about to hit? (change eggital to a rock).
  • Everyone has the same playermodels for a while.
  • The _ stat is reversed (Unimportant stats like deploy speed, reload speed. Never damage or firerate).
  • Comm Jammer for the rest of the round.
  • Chance to drop their gun when you shoot for a while.

or maybe a in-depth skill tree for classes.
Find

a portable key maker is very high on my list

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Go past level 200, I don't like hitting my head on the level ceiling.
Find