Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on TTT?

(03-02-2017, 02:44 AM)Jerome the Ninja Wrote:  Idk if anyone would enjoy this, but I would like to see how we would support a DarkRP server.

when you dont bother reading the title of the thread:

Find

(03-02-2017, 02:28 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  SOME way to increase godlike chance.

• The more of the same crate you open, there's a small % increase. It doesn't have to increase dramatically, but you should eventually get something in less than 1000 of the same crates.
  • Some specific weekend or multiple weekends of "increase god-like chance". It could be the first weekend of every other month, but it doesn't matter.
  • Have some sort of "revisit" crate. Have every single godlike in there, but make it so they're even more rare than rarest drop chance among all of the god-likes. There's no reason why I CAN'T buy a last prayer because no one wants to sell theirs.
  • Make crates that you acquired have a slight higher chance (Nothing special but maybe a .02% increase?) Buying crates are like brute forcing trying to get a godlike, but getting one randomly is always nice...but they usually end up in disappointment.
Please no

shotgun that shoots nukes
Find

@ Emperor & Tobias. I never said it should increase dramatically. If you're manually opening crates, and the chance increased by .005 each time, that's 200 crates just to get 1% increase. .002 would make it 500 crates to get a 1% increase. How many of you get 200 or 500 specific crates in a short time, without storing coins? Let alone a new person who hasn't been able to do survive when it was in its glory, or worm queen.

To get even 50% is 10,000 crates (.005)/ 50% is 25,000 crates (.002). Hey Brass, is there any statistics on crate opening per person? Because I have a feeling only people who've been on the whole time FRG was up or most of it was able to hit that mark, and that was with ALL crates. Oh, and forgot to say it resets when you get a godlike per crate.

I'm sure this is more where you were headed instead of the revist crates.
Find

(03-02-2017, 02:16 PM)TJ1524 Wrote:  @ Emperor & Tobias. I never said it should increase dramatically. If you're manually opening crates, and the chance increased by .005 each time, that's 200 crates just to get 1% increase. .002 would make it 500 crates to get a 1% increase. How many of you get 200 or 500 specific crates in a short time, without storing coins? Let alone a new person who hasn't been able to do survive when it was in its glory, or worm queen.

To get even 50% is 10,000 crates (.005)/ 50% is 25,000 crates (.002). Hey Brass, is there any statistics on crate opening per person? Because I have a feeling only people who've been on the whole time FRG was up or most of it was able to hit that mark, and that was with ALL crates. Oh, and forgot to say it resets when you get a godlike per crate.

I'm sure this is more where you were headed instead of the revist crates.

what about kuro with all of the crates he opened, what about the people who opened like 5000 crates, thats a 25% chance for a godlike, which is a lot, you will be having all your really active and old people almost always getting a godlike from a crate
Find

(03-02-2017, 08:35 PM)Angry_Reaper Wrote:  [quote='TJ1524' pid='50671' dateline='1488464202']

What about Kuro with all of the crates he opened?
What about the people who opened like 5000 crates, thats a 25% chance for a godlike (which is a lot)?
you will be having all your really active and old people almost always getting a godlike from a crate

1.) All players start off equal, regardless of how many crates have previously been unboxed.

2.) Keep in mind that I said specific crates through both of my responses.

3.) It would be 5000 (.005) or 12,500 (.002). Lets be honest, if you open that much of a single crate, and get screwed over so hard that you don't get a godlike, you probably deserve it. Keep in mind that they reset when you do get a godlike from that crate. I could see .002 being implemented more than .005

4.) I never said this system was perfect. You could even limit it.

What crate do you want me to analyze? I'll start with the ancients since their the newest crate. 400 coins * 5000 crates = 2 MILLION coins. Granted, you will eventually get free crates that lessen the cost, but I can't imagine you even getting close to 200 free crates by the time you open 5000 total. Again, this is assuming you never get a godlike during it.
Find

I'm not a big fan of RNG so I think a "better chance" of godlikes with some kind of threshold achieved through multiple crate openings would be a great idea

Realistically I'd love to see a bonus given to people who open a lot of crates at a given time as there's no incentive to save crates or coins at any point. The bonus being ended by anything primordial or above.

I feel like this type of thing would help with the newest crates more than anything.

(03-03-2017, 02:05 AM)Kuro Wrote:  I'm not a big fan of RNG so I think a "better chance" of godlikes with some kind of threshold achieved through multiple crate openings would be a great idea

Realistically I'd love to see a bonus given to people who open a lot of crates at a given time as there's no incentive to save crates or coins at any point. The bonus being ended by anything primordial or above.

I feel like this type of thing would help with the newest crates more than anything.

Does nobody understand why FRG uses an RNG based roll system? RNG is random for a reason, and godlikes are rare for a reason.

Just by opening cases doesn't mean you should get a higher chance at a godlike.

Not everybody is gonna roll a godlike in their play time on FRG, and that's the point.

If everyone was guaranteed a godlike after opening a certain amount of cases, the economy would just die. Godlikes would drop down in price so fast that there would be no point to RNG being there to begin with.
Find

(03-02-2017, 02:28 AM)TJ1524 Wrote:  Have some sort of "revisit" crate. Have every single godlike in there, but make it so they're even more rare than rarest drop chance among all of the god-likes. There's no reason why I CAN'T buy a last prayer because no one wants to sell theirs.

Lol
Actually, no, things like last prayers are MEANT to be nigh unobtainable, that's what makes them special. As much as I want the Bloodfury, I'd hate to see it re-added as a roll. Being nearly unobtainable is what makes Godlikes like the Bloodfury and last prayer valuable.

Oh yeah, and before you say "but it'll be so rare!" You know as well as I do that rarer things have happened.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(03-03-2017, 02:11 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Does nobody understand why FRG uses an RNG based roll system? RNG is random for a reason, and godlikes are rare for a reason.
Just by opening cases doesn't mean you should get a higher chance at a godlike.
Not everybody is gonna roll a godlike in their play time on FRG, and that's the point.
If everyone was guaranteed a godlike after opening a certain amount of cases, the economy would just die. Godlikes would drop down in price so fast that there would be no point to RNG being there to begin with.
Yes god-likes are rare. I don't have any references for roll chances, because no one will publicly tell me what the chances are.

Tobias, you act like everyone has 100K free all the time. Go look at people's profile to see how many coins they have. I did. Many people had less than a thousand. Some were storing, but out of the 50 I bothered to look at, I saw that I was the only one who had massive amount (in their inventory, some people might put them in the bank for some reason.) I can't even afford 1000 of any crate. If you even limited the chance increase to 5%, that would be 2,500 crates (.002) or 1,000 crates (.005) for a 5% increase.

You know how miniscule that is to a 1/1,000,000? Congrats, you now have a 1 in 950,000. That gave you such a increase.... Granted, there's no way that a godlike is around 1,000,000 probably, its still a minuscule amount and you're fighting for nothing.

50% of 1,000,000 is still 1 in 500,000. Are you ready to open 500,000 crates? Do you have the funds available to open 500,000 crates after you opened the crates to get to 50%?

You're not suppose to roll a Godlike? then why are level 2s going to get a rune of power. Although it's not the same idea, the idea is that they're suppose to be a goal. It really isn't fun if you never get to a goal. They're fun, unique and suppose to be played with. They have something other guns don't have.

Bezerker, I suppose you have a point. But you also proved something too, It's nigh impossible to obtain. What if I wanted a gun that ricocheted bullets? The only one is Last Prayer. IIRC, I think someone offered you 300K (This might not be the number, or I'm thinking of excel's prices) and you didn't take it. So what makes it worth it to any new to a player with reasonable time to get it? I can't even get a number of specific god-likes that exist. I suppose we should just forget about its existence even though there was time, effort and thought put into it to never used by many people.

You're free to have your own opinions, and like I said, it would be even rarer to drop than it had before. Therefore making it nigh impossibly obtainable through something other than a person who doesn't want to sell theirs. Believe me, People come to me saying they want to buy my god-likes, but I don't want to sell and that puts them in a hard place. But at least they can SOMEHOW still obtain them, or rely on someone else's luck while they store money to buy it.
Find