Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This explains a lot.

So lately, my computer has been really slow. Well, slower than usual. Especially when it comes to my internet connection. I finally did a virus scan and figured out why!

Scan 1:
http://imgur.com/a/uCFhk
Scan 2:
http://imgur.com/a/q90No

Time to get rid of these and hopefully fix everything for the most part Big Grin
Find

Whatever the first program is you're using is quite literally malware in itself. Don't use that shit. Also, PUPs aren't exactly a problem, and the KMS Pico is a program that most anti-virus will probably false-positive. It could totally still be bad, but it doesn't look terrible.

But the first one is total bullshit. If you have to, get Avast! or Panda Cloud. Or Kapersky.
Find

(10-08-2016, 03:04 AM)Terran Wrote:  Whatever the first program is you're using is quite literally malware in itself. Don't use that shit. Also, PUPs aren't exactly a problem, and the KMS Pico is a program that most anti-virus will probably false-positive. It could totally still be bad, but it doesn't look terrible.

But the first one is total bullshit. If you have to, get Avast! or Panda Cloud. Or Kapersky.

Hm, alright. I'll check it out. Thanks!
Find

(10-08-2016, 03:07 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(10-08-2016, 03:04 AM)Terran Wrote:  Whatever the first program is you're using is quite literally malware in itself. Don't use that shit. Also, PUPs aren't exactly a problem, and the KMS Pico is a program that most anti-virus will probably false-positive. It could totally still be bad, but it doesn't look terrible.

Hm, alright. I'll check it out. Thanks!

yep. That first one is a pretty old scam. They say "ohh you have all these viruses download our program" and then it actually downloads a virus onto your PC.
Find

I would also say try using Hitman Pro, you get one free scan and remover, it's what I've been using along side malwarebytes for the things it misses.
Find

Malwarebytes is a free scanning thing all of my friends use and it works pretty well
Find

I use avast antivirus although it can be hit and miss with some games. (It's crashed a few of mine)
Find