Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What Happened To Cobalt ~The Behind The Scene's Story

This thread is gonna be long and by long you guy's might not know how long i dont know either. see i recently got from Mexico to the Us as i am a Illegal Immigrant (Shh Dont tell Bae Wink ) And i met this person in highschool who had the same name as me Halle Martinez he was really cool and we hanged a day later the Mexican Cartel came and killed my parent's while i was away so Cobalt's parent's took me under their Wing so one day i noticed him sobbing and repeating ~I cant take it no more I cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no moreI cant take it no more~ So after 20 Min of this solid i said "Hey Ese Shut up im trying to get some sleep" he said ok then i woke up to him Gagging He was hanging himself man but his rope sucked so much it broke after 15 Sec of choking him he blacked out and that's when the cop's came and called the mental hospital they came and picked him up his Parent's were shocked he left a note on his computer for me telling me all about his Time Lock's and how he has Predated this to happen since March in fact here is a picture of the timelock's he left http://imgur.com/a/rkKJS i will report back later on this when the first time lock open's
Find

cobalt whyyyyyy do you do this?

oh my god he really is pulling a dehx

and, OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BACKGROUND

(08-18-2016, 09:19 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  cobalt whyyyyyy do you do this?

I wish he didnt do this he was like a brother to me technically he is my Step-Brother though
Find

That background arises more concern than the story mate
Find

Can you not do this cobalt

you did not need to put the no more part 200 times and you messed up like on the 4 time saying idk how but that all i got to say atm
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(08-18-2016, 09:22 PM)ZombieNinja975 Wrote:  That background arises more concern that the story mate

He told me he found it on rule 34 i think it's just a slight joke he did on his dad if only cobalt was here to tell us really what the background is about

(08-18-2016, 09:22 PM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  you did not need to put the no more part 200 times and you messed up like on the 4 time saying idk how but that all i got to say atm

He literally did say it that many time's i counted it
Find

i believe you

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(08-18-2016, 09:22 PM)Furesh Wrote:  Can you not do this cobalt

I know right why did he have to hang himself with a shitty noose we might never know
Find