Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hockeyfn unban

(06-13-2016, 03:50 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Just to point out, everyone supporting hockey is saying they don't think he would say it, or that he might not have said it. Nobody is saying they definitely heard him say it without the er.

Emperor,  you're just being stubborn. Nobody's saying that you're lying. I know that you wouldn't ban someone unless you genuinely believed that they had committed the act. However, you don't want to admit that you might have been mistaken, which is why you're so adamant that he did so.

I'm only speaking for his character, but you're the only one who says they heard it. It's your word against his, and I believe him. That doesn't mean you're dishonest. There have been plenty of people in this situation before.
Find

(06-13-2016, 03:55 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(06-13-2016, 03:50 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Just to point out, everyone supporting hockey is saying they don't think he would say it, or that he might not have said it. Nobody is saying they definitely heard him say it without the er.

Emperor,  you're just being stubborn. Nobody's saying that you're lying. I know that you wouldn't ban someone unless you genuinely believed that they had committed the act. However, you don't want to admit that you might have been mistaken, which is why you're so adamant that he did so.
You were not there, you have no idea what happened. I know what I heard and I'm not being stubborn. 0 people have said they heard otherwise so until then I will not question my side.
Find

here a thing i would like to say why dont we just ban the one with the A too. so nothing like this happens tbh its kinda dumb how you can say one but not the other even tho they have kinda the same meaning
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2

(06-13-2016, 03:57 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(06-13-2016, 03:55 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  

You were not there, you have no idea what happened. I know what I heard and I'm not being stubborn. 0 people have said they heard otherwise so until then I will not question my side.
I'm almost positive I heard otherwise though. If no one heard it how can you ban him on something so controversial? Banning someone permanently when you are literally the only one claiming to hear it seems completely ridiculous.
Find

(06-13-2016, 03:58 AM)[Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  here a thing i would like to say why dont we just ban the one with the A too. so nothing like this happens tbh its kinda dumb how you can say one but not the other even tho they have kinda the same meaning

With that logic lets just unban a hard r in general.

this got way out of hand really fast over such a stupid thing like cmon guys.
Find

Any sort of name-calling or disrespect shout result in a gag or mute. Specific words don't need special punishment. If someone was trying to insult me, I would be equally insulted whether they called me "autistic shitsack living off welfare", or "rat-faggot n*gger-tits". If the staff actually cared about racist words insulting people, they would care about non-racist words insulting people as well.
Find

(06-13-2016, 04:18 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Any sort of name-calling or disrespect shout result in a gag or mute. Specific words don't need special punishment. If someone was trying to insult me, I would be equally insulted whether they called me "autistic shitsack living off welfare", or "rat-faggot n*gger-tits". If the staff actually cared about racist words insulting people, they would care about non-racist words insulting people as well.

Rot, how is this at all relevant to this ban appeal?
Find

First off I think maybe we should update some rules for the main part:

Perma-ban for extreme racism, as in someone comes on the server and starts going on hate rants about races, or is being extremely offensive, etc.

Minor ban for minor word slip ups.

Anyone disagree?

Secondly,

With everyones claims, this probably shouldn't be a perma-ban. No one is really quite sure enough on what happened. I do find it extremely odd that no one else heard it though. I feel like either they are 'getting his back' and not ratting him out, or maybe he actually didn't say what you thought.

But that being said, I know it's not that easy to mix up those words, it's also not impossible too though.

I say we meet in the middle and lower the ban to 3 days.

Honestly, it's pretty stupid that one word can get you instantly perma banned.

People come on the server with names like "Adolf Hitler" or "Gas the Jews 69" or shit like that, and nothing is done about it, but when one person says a SINGLE word, they get instantly perma banned.

There really needs to be a rule change on racism.

EDIT: Oh rip, brassx ninja'd me
Find