Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Forum Rules

(03-09-2015, 04:39 PM)Terran Wrote:  It was a bit excessive, but we really don't have any speech here. That's just how it works. I learned THAT on NTG when I was being an ultra-shitlord myself, and learned just to enjoy the game, not play with forum drama.

You are still a shitlord mister "I don't play forum drama but I have 10% of the community's posts"

I remember the good old days when forum drama was actually full of shit talking, hackusations, and other bad things. Now forum drama is just fun posts in off topic. SMH kids these days...
Find

Fun posts is better than shit posts.
Find

God is this shit still going back and forth. Someone be the bigger person and end it
Find

(03-09-2015, 06:16 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  God is this shit still going back and forth. Someone be the bigger person and end it.
There, I ended it.

(the joke is that you didn't include a period so I added one to end the sentence for you. Sorry, don't hurt me. I don't know what else we are supposed to be ending.)

Nice weather, eh?Eh?AYYY LMAO.

(03-09-2015, 06:16 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  God is this shit still going back and forth. Someone be the bigger person and end it

urshit
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

Updated. Departure threads can now be posted by anyone.