Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Forum Rules

(03-09-2015, 12:30 AM)OpTicX420xSpoonx360XFaZe Wrote:  our homo threads get deleted in under a day for "wasting data".

meanwhile spambot has a rant about why god exists or some shit..

and a shitload of month old threads...

and a shitload of other "just for fun" threads...

Wheres the damn equality for the gays, right?
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

You guys are so full of shit hahaha.

I don't care if you're posting about gays, or if you were gay, or any shit like that. I don't want to hear who's asshole you want most. I don't care if you make a top 10 list of people you like, but seriously, I don't want to see "Top 10 list of people you would have buttsex(or sex in general) with".

You guys don't even really play on the server, so it's fairly clear you're not here for the sake of the server, you're here purely to amuse yourselves by posting stupid shit on the forums, trying to start shit(not all of the posts, but a good portion, and how far you're taking your thread being deleted by changing your name and adding signatures)

The people of this community, and you yourselves benefit pretty much in no way from you being here, so I ask, why are you here even? You're not here because you enjoy my server that's pretty clear.

And I didn't delete it for wasting data, I was simply stating the post was so useless it might as well have been wasting data. We removed it because we don't care or want to see who's butthole you want to lick more.(I can't believe I just had to say that lmfao)

*Insert kelso from that 70's show*
Find

(03-09-2015, 04:44 AM)Brassx Wrote:  who's butthole you want to lick
Find

Fuck, tumblr is the only thing that can comfort me now.

Definitely winning the oppression olympics for this shit.

I'm just a peaceful jer-kin trying to express my desire for ripe man-ass and this dictator shitlord is shutting me down.
Find

DON'T BULLY MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find

(03-09-2015, 04:44 AM)Brassx Wrote:  who's butthole you want to lick

Seriously.
Fuck you.

People seem to forget that there isn't a community-set ruling system, generally a community relies on a Monarchy system. If you don't like the king, move to a different kingdom.
Find

(03-09-2015, 03:58 PM)Terran Wrote:  People seem to forget that there isn't a community-set ruling system, generally a community relies on a Monarchy system. If you don't like the king, move to a different kingdom.

To be honest, I don't really care much about removing it, but its jank that me and p3nguin got a perma 30% warning for something that we had no way of knowing to avoid.

Theres no rule that even hints to no lewd topics, and theres piles of past threads that show relatively pointless "just for fun" threads are fine and dandy.

I know i've posted homoerotic stories of brass, you, and other people in the past, and I could probably dig up some other lewd threads here if you really insist on "you should know not to post that"
Find

It was a bit excessive, but we really don't have any speech here. That's just how it works. I learned THAT on NTG when I was being an ultra-shitlord myself, and learned just to enjoy the game, not play with forum drama.
Find