Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Relentless Ak fire rate buggy

When I upgraded the fire rate on my Relentless Ak47 I tested out a clip of 25 bullets and shot the ground and slowly walked away. When I started shooting bullets weren't coming out of the gun every so often and when they didn't come out of the gun it made no noise. When I recounted the bullets I then recognized only 19 bullets where there. I did this multiple times to make sure and so far there have always been less bullet holes then how many bullets were in the clip. I tested this out on the map graph it could just be how my computer runs this map and the frames but am not so sure. I also had Oleg test it and he noticed the bullets not coming out either. (also forgot to add my ak has a12.3% firerate)
Find

Were you testing the amount of bullets preround ?

If so, when the round starts all bullet marks get removed. So that might be why you only counted 19 or so.

As for the sound, if you have CSS textures illegally downloaded for gmod, that is why.
Find

I have CSS sources legally downloaded from buying css. But I tested this mid round and end round. But I always get lag when I run the map but I can't be to sure because I let Oleg shoot it and he saw similar problems.
Find

I had this problem in the event before, i brought a mp5 and some bullets weren't registering so i barely did any damage, i also couldnt hear the bullet sounds from the gun, asked if anyone else had the problem, only i did, I also have bought CS:S so i dont know what happend
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

This is most likely a clientside prediction error. It's not really a 'bug', but it can happen with bad framerates or bad ping.

Not a valid bug or unable to resolve. Locked.
Find