Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So...It Begins.

The First Off-Topic Thread of Our Time.

Anyone play Binding of Isaac Rebirth recently and wanna tell me if its good?
Find

It's fantastic, I've invested around 50 hours so far between both my accounts and I'm not even close to done. Well worth the fifteen dollars, that's for damn sure.
Terran is a massive homo

Find

Yeah Rebirth has been tons of fun. Lots to do and cool new items and synergies.

I thought you said that you've been playing and found it too easy?
Find

I played a bit, but I didn't have the motivation after all the playing I did on the previous one. Was hoping to get people to change my opinion 'round. Juan helped a bit.
Find

The gameplay gives me a headache, and it definitely does not help with the giant rooms with the moving cameras

It's not my type of game, but I do like to watch people play over twitch.
Find

(11-16-2014, 01:59 AM)Waffles Wrote:  It's fantastic, I've invested around 50 hours so far between both my accounts and I'm not even close to done. Well worth the fifteen dollars, that's for damn sure.

How the fuck do you have a sig?
Find

(11-16-2014, 04:07 AM)Kuro Wrote:  The gameplay gives me a headache, and it definitely does not help with the giant rooms with the moving cameras

Agreed with this. Although I don't watch people play games.
Find

(11-16-2014, 04:07 AM)Kuro Wrote:  The gameplay gives me a headache, and it definitely does not help with the giant rooms with the moving cameras

Headaches? Huh, that's weird.
Terran is a massive homo

Find

To be honest, I would prefer Hero Siege than The Binding of Isaac - both are indie roguelike games, but Hero Siege feels a bit better and more colorful and less blund.

(11-16-2014, 04:33 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(11-16-2014, 01:59 AM)Waffles Wrote:  It's fantastic, I've invested around 50 hours so far between both my accounts and I'm not even close to done. Well worth the fifteen dollars, that's for damn sure.

How the fuck do you have a sig?

20 posts and U could have a sig to if The Price Is Right
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find