Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: FRG's hit-reg system
Great! Barely any shitboxes!
Better than default hitreg. I don't shitbox near as much
It didn't change my gameplay experience.
It made me hit less shots than the default system.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hitreg beta, for better or worse?

Since the new hit reg trading kills happen a lot but sometimes when I shoot someone in the head it counts as like shooting someones leg and I use the deagle a lot so i notice this 70% of the time.
Find

Sometimes better, sometimes worse, I forgot when I even had it on or off, just keep the option to use it there and alls good...
Find

Like how Brass voted for he never shitboxes.

Anyways, my opinion? I like it more, I've actually only shitboxed about 10 times and I usually use automatic weapons and a deagle. I've noticed sometimes I will get a late registration with bullet hits and the trading kills is pretty weird , but it's logical because the bullets still would be traveling when someone shoots. So +1 Brass deserves member--- I mean it's good, at least keep it as an option.
Find

I only notice shitboxes on AFKs and can't recall a time shitboxing while using any gun
Find

I love the aspect of trading kills, only wish we could clean it up so it acts like another body killed by an alive player. IE: telling weapon used/ adding to killers kill-list
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(02-11-2016, 12:13 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  Like how Brass voted for he never shitboxes.

Anyways, my opinion? I like it more, I've actually only shitboxed about 10 times and I usually use automatic weapons and a deagle. I've noticed sometimes I will get a late registration with bullet hits and the trading kills is pretty weird , but it's logical because the bullets still would be traveling when someone shoots. So +1 Brass deserves member--- I mean it's good, at least keep it as an option.

If you want it to be logical, the gun should remain firing after you die due to rigor mortis.
Find

(02-11-2016, 01:14 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(02-11-2016, 12:13 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  Like how Brass voted for he never shitboxes.

If you want it to be logical, the gun should remain firing after you die due to rigor mortis.

Actually if you want to take it there gun deaths are not instant and your body will always relax before you are really dead. People don't just drop to the ground dead when they get shot, even in the brain. Don't forget rigor Morris doesn't even occur in humans until like 3 hours after you died.
Find

It's kind've a coin flip to me. It doesn't shit box "As often" in theory, but I go through periods of a few seconds where my bullets don't count. Where before it was occasionally 1 shot might not register, now it's several shots won't register before going back to normal.

That said, I have noticed that certain shots that would've definitely missed on the old system are hitting in the new one.
Tneconni
Find

Since enabling it I have not had a single moment where I can physically tell I have shitboxed.

Which is good, I take pride in knowing I am in fact as bad as I think I am.

On the flip side I've seen multiple times where me and someone else have died to each other at the same time. I've seen a few times people or I have killed someone and they teleport back a few squares and die.

Which is hilarious and interesting.

It's good, but painfully honest.
Find

I'm changing my mind. I think it seems quite a bit better. I don't notice shitboxing nearly as much since i've had it on.
Find