Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fragment conversion

I know there are some people out there with more frags then they know what to do with (terran) maybe there should be another shop in the lobby server where we could trade frags for crates, maybe even make a new crate called a frag crate or something like that, that would be only acquireable through this conversion, and would possibly be untradeable so people cant get a ton of coins off these, but still have a way to blow through some of their frags they have stocked up

+1 i like
Bouncy Rounds
Find

not op crates plz +1
Find

I like the idea, more things to spend frags on because half the time the lobby guns are shit.
Find

This is actually a really great idea I love it. +1
Find

great idea +1
Find

to be honest, there should be frag shop exclusive crates that can be in the shop every week(maybe 5-6 different ones) that could give some pretty cool stuff(and maybe frag shop only suffixes? e.i agony?).

of course, there would be 50 or so every time they land in the shop.
Find

EDIT: I wouldn't mind seeing a slot machine that can pay out in guns and skins/crates as well as coins. Kind of like the borderlands 2 slots. +0
Find

This has been suggested before but I've always supported it.
tbh this would be a nice way to introduce skins and maybe a rare dropchance for vig/swift drops?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-23-2016, 11:50 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  EDIT: I wouldn't mind seeing a slot machine that can pay out in guns and skins/crates as well as coins. Kind of like the borderlands 2 slots. +0

I loved that thing one time i started new and got the best rifle atm one my first try my brother called me a hacker anyways i +1 on both ideals
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find