Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Minigame

Since snowballs are gone and orbitals are just plain boring, I was thinking about a new type of minigame.

Its kinda like zombie survival. Zombies will spawn x amount per x amount of seconds and the player has to survive against them by running away or killing them. Every say 40 seconds the player will gain weapons,Melees,or grenades. The loot is dependent on how many zombies you have killed. If you are killed by a zombie you will convert into one who will be able to convert players.These player controlled zombies will also be able to get loot drops depending on how many players they convert.Jumping will probably not be allowed since the zombie npc will not be able to get up into high places.

Now onto loot drops,If you're the last person alive you will not have the best chance to get anything.Its all about how many zombies you have killed or how many players you have converted into zombies.

Say what you want I know this may take a lot of coding. Tell me some suggestions tell me some faults whatever.
Find

OMG YE POKEMON SURVIVL YUGIO 5 DS Big Grin +2000000000000000000000
Bouncy Rounds

(01-19-2016, 02:12 AM)Halaman10 Wrote:  OMG YE POKEMON SURVIVL YUGIO 5 DS Big Grin +2000000000000000000000

Oh god this is when the cancer rating is needed. dumb just really isn't doing it.

Instead of "cancer", can we have an emote called "shitposting"

for shitposts
Find

OK BUT LEGIT PLZ ADD I THINK REALLY COOL
Bouncy Rounds

+1 i like the idea of killing zombies
Find

+1 if there will be a cool mini zombie :3
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

(01-19-2016, 02:42 AM)TheZambieMerchantFromRE4 Wrote:  +1 i like the idea of killing zombies

I think you misunderstood the idea, this game is designed to bully you.
You spawn in, we all gang up against you, and you respawn again, and repeat for x amount of minutes.
Whoever kills you most wins.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Once you're dead you're dead if you're a player and are converted into a zombie and die you do not respawn
Find

(01-19-2016, 03:32 AM)uW | Tammy[执行器] Wrote:  Once you're dead you're dead if you're a player and are converted into a zombie and die you do not respawn

It was a joke, because he has zombie in his name.
Find