Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Forerunner Gaming image doesn't appear on the new scoreboard

Vanilla version is bad since we don't get ranks levels and only admins are shown as staff by a dehydrated piss yellow name
Find

(01-12-2016, 10:37 PM)[Rogue Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote:  can we plz have the old hud as a thing we can pick? i like the old one better then this one tbh

I agree with this.
New scoreboard is cool and all but I prefer to use the old one
Find

Wasn't sure I'd like it, but it actually looks pretty dang cool in my opinion. I don't have this bug.
Find

(01-12-2016, 10:38 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\download\materials\scoreboard

there is where you delete it from.

It was here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\xxsilentspyxx\garrysmod\garrysmod\download\materials

for me so if you didn't find it under Tobias' check there
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

The new one is much better than the old, you may not like the visuals of it, but it's much easier for beaver and I to use, and add things to.
Find

(01-13-2016, 05:19 AM)Brassx Wrote:  The new one is much better than the old, you may not like the visuals of it, but it's much easier for beaver and I to use, and add things to.

How about make it optional like the HUD :>
Find

How about you stop whining about something so little that barely effects gameplay.
Find

Not a valid bug or unable to resolve. Locked.

This is mainly on your end. You need to go into your garrysmod/download/materials/scoreboard directory and remove the image there.
Find