Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Market sorting

Market Sorting

You should be able to sort items on the market by their price, high & low.
I believe you should also be able to search by item type: Crystal, Melee, M249, M16 etc..
I hope this is added Smile

You can sooort of do high to low by unchecking raritys and stuff, and you can search "M16" or "Deagle" or "Glock" or whatever already.

Only suggestion I'd have is being able to search for guns with +Stat.

- That Thrakos Noob

Well melee weapons I cant even begin to find, because I dont know their names and there isn't that many up.
Price would be good if there is 19 pages of hits found to your search :L

Type this in the search bar for Melee weapons:

"Kind":1
You can already search for weapons by type, just type in m16, HUGE, etc. But, it may be more useful to have an extra option for each weapon type, so you can search for traits and what not.
EDIT:
You can also do
"Kind":3 for Primary weapons and

"Kind":2 for Secondary weapons.

To find crystals simply type in "Crystal" in the search.

Sometime in the future, I'll add easier ways to do so, and perhaps some sorting options.
Find

Ooh, that's cool Brass. Thanks.
Find

Say I was looking for a Rare+ gun on the market. There should be a way to disclude things like Crystals, and melee weapons from my search.
Find

(09-28-2015, 03:19 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  Say I was looking for a Rare+ gun on the market. There should be a way to disclude things like Crystals, and melee weapons from my search.

(09-28-2015, 11:44 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Type this in the search bar for Melee weapons:

"Kind":1
You can already search for weapons by type, just type in m16, HUGE, etc. But, it may be more useful to have an extra option for each weapon type, so you can search for traits and what not.
EDIT:
You can also do
"Kind":3 for Primary weapons and

"Kind":2 for Secondary weapons.

To find crystals simply type in "Crystal" in the search.

Sometime in the future, I'll add easier ways to do so, and perhaps some sorting options.

A slight necro in case Brassx finds this useful. This is an INSANELY useful jQuery plugin for tables: http://datatables.net/

My current project at work has me doing more front end dev than I'd like but DataTables has made it a lot easier to deal with. Super powerful, just takes a bit of getting used to if you're not a front end type of guy.
Find