Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Voslom is coming soon!

(11-25-2015, 01:14 AM)Knowledge Wrote:  Also maybe you can use the giveaway dude to hand out keys? but not once to 1 guy every week.

Nah, that's completely RNG based. There is a chance you could never even get to see the game if that was the case.
Find

I'm finished with the combat/hitbox revamp, and am making a few more zones. But, I still don't know how I want to release it. The most popular way that has been suggested to me, is free for forerunner package owners, and like 5 dollars for others. Not sure how I feel about that though.

I think I'm going to do a more 'open' private test for it first though, as a small group of people play it now but I want to see how it runs with a larger player count(theoretically, it can handle 1000s of players, but I'm still not sure what player count the FPS will start dipping down), I think I'm going to make a section here where players can apply for access.

That sounds good to have a few trusted people try it our first and then later release it in the best way you see fit.
Find

Yeah, the text server sounds like a good way to go at it.
Find

(11-25-2015, 04:00 PM)Terran Wrote:  Yeah, the text server sounds like a good way to go at it.

This just in, Voslom has been revamped from sprite based, to text based!
Find

I am not a clever man

Look West
You see a person.

Talk to person
The person ignores you.

Hit person
The person cries.

Who Is person
The Person is Terran.
Find

ye find ye self in yon dungon ye see a flask