Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

childhood games kek

(09-03-2015, 07:17 PM)JuicyBoxer Wrote:  Does anyone have a favorite game that they played a lot when they were young?

(i would fucking play racthet and clank all day ere day)

Top kek best kek

oh hell yea Ratchet And Clank was my shit when i was younger
Find

Club Penguin and Adventure Quest everyday

Super Mario Sunshine, luigis mansion. I also played a lot of GBA games like Yoshi's Island. Also Pokemon.
Find

Pikmin 2, Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, Super Mario Sunshine, all Pokemon games out at the time, Super Smash Bros Melee, Star Wars Battlefront II, and Guild Wars were my main childhood games.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Golden Eye , Pokemon Green, Ratchet and Clank , and Jak & Daxter
Find

Pretty much any Mario game on the Gamecube, especially Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, Super Mario Sunshine and any Mario Party.

Luigis Mansion, Kirby Airride, Wario Ware, Inc., Super Smash Bros Melee, and Animal Crossing were fun on the Gamecube

On the DS, I loved Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

On Wii, I loved Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and New Super Mario Bros Wii

I was a very Nintendo oriented kid. The first ever game that I got that wasnt exactly Nintendo related (Made by Nintendo or I played it on a Nintendo system) was Gmod for my PC back in 2012

Fuck man I wish I had time to go back and replay every single game, because games like Super Mario Sunshine, Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, and Luigis Mansion had hella great stories
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

Diablo 2
Diablo 2 LOD
Zelda OOT
Final Fantasy X
Goldeneye

A myriad of others.
Find

Oh shit. I played the first three pokemon gens in their original release, as well as a yugioh game, I forget which
Find

Rouge galaxy or sonic adventure.
Find

Pokemon, SB Battle for Bikini Bottom, and a PS2 Monopoly game
Find