Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Eons Leaving

Sad to see you go man. What do you play on Xbox? I have the one but barely touch it. Still waiting for the division. lol
Find

aww man first departure Sad we'll miss you on xbox my name is Mojoxpnick i hop on sometimes add me if u want to play anytime bye man
Find

Left a mark bud, have fun!
Find

(08-19-2015, 09:47 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Sad to see you go man. What do you play on Xbox? I have the one but barely touch it. Still waiting for the division. lol

Destiny, Advanced warfare, Mortal Kombat, Black Ops 3 when it comes out, Halo 5 when it comes out, Gta V
Find

Add me im cobaltgeo im getting a Xbox one next year when its auctually backwards compatible
Find

My Son ;C , I'll miss playing with you NotEons
Find

(08-19-2015, 11:36 PM)NotEons Wrote:  
(08-19-2015, 09:47 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Sad to see you go man. What do you play on Xbox? I have the one but barely touch it. Still waiting for the division. lol

Destiny, Advanced warfare, Mortal Kombat, Black Ops 3 when it comes out, Halo 5 when it comes out, Gta V

(08-19-2015, 09:28 PM)k w/e im over it Wrote:  what are you going to play on console

that feel when you posted something earlier and someone posts the exact same thing but you get overlooked

fuck
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(08-20-2015, 12:22 AM)k w/e im over it Wrote:  
(08-19-2015, 11:36 PM)NotEons Wrote:  

(08-19-2015, 09:28 PM)k w/e im over it Wrote:  what are you going to play on console

that feel when you posted something earlier and someone posts the exact same thing but you get overlooked

fuck
lol

(08-20-2015, 12:09 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  My Son ;C , I'll miss playing with you NotEons

Dad I will miss you, I Cry every time Heart Maybe we can play some CS:GO some time in the future Smile Wink Big Grin
Find

Actually guys this is not in fact the first depar-

nevermind.

Sad to see you go. Even though i didn't know you much you seemed pretty cool. You're welcome back anytime if you get the urge to play TTT.
Find

(08-20-2015, 01:08 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  Actually guys this is not in fact the first depar-

nevermind.

Sad to see you go. Even though i didn't know you much you seemed pretty cool. You're welcome back anytime if you get the urge to play TTT.

Nacholistic was first
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find