Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

+members get vbat

Vbat (voice battery) is a very used tool for all staff members, and I feel like it would be an extremely helpful tool for +members. It is not something that would grant +members too much power, but it'd allow them to do just a tiny bit more, and keep the server a bit more in control when no staff are on.

If trusting them with it is an issue; you should think, why would people be promoted to +member if they can't be trusted with something like VBAT.

I use it all the time, and I know it'd just be a great addition for +members.

I 100% agree with this. It gives the +members a little bit more responsibility while helping the server cut down on the spam (which there has been a ton of lately.)

If you think that giving +members the ability to vbat everyone on the server is an issue, then maybe it is possible for +members to only be able to vbat individual people (maybe limited to 3-4). This would cut down on over-use and somewhat trains the +members to use their noggin in making decisions which will help them when or if they ever go for a moderator position.
Find

yeah.
Find

vbat should auto-enable when a certain amount of people join the server regardless.. but this isn't a bad idea
Find

Definitely. There is always that one guy that's mic spamming when I'm on and no moderators or above are on.

+1 Notchosen is always mic spamming when no staff is on

Heck Yeah! I agree to this, as a (hopefully) future +Member, I would love to have the ability to help a bit more as I trudge my road towards mod, and it would really help during late night games when people are real chatty and always talking over one another and spamming out anything.

To be honest I feel that the jump from a member+ to a Moderator is fairly large. I know this post isn't about that, but I just wanted to mention it maybe bring up some people's opinions.
Find

(07-23-2015, 06:25 AM)Axe Wrote:  To be honest I feel that the jump from a member+ to a Moderator is fairly large. I know this post isn't about that, but I just wanted to mention it maybe bring up some people's opinions.

on the topic of this. the jump from member+ to mod is very large. what if we had a staff position between these. like a trial mod. its have kick and like tops 2 day ban a couple other commands. i don't know just i think it would help some what to the large gap between member+ and mod
Find

(07-23-2015, 06:37 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 06:25 AM)Axe Wrote:  To be honest I feel that the jump from a member+ to a Moderator is fairly large. I know this post isn't about that, but I just wanted to mention it maybe bring up some people's opinions.

on the topic of this. the jump from member+ to mod is very large. what if we had a staff position between these. like a trial mod. its have kick and like tops 2 day ban a couple other commands. i don't know just i think it would help some what to the large gap between member+ and mod

+1. Trial Moderator would be a nice addition.
Find