Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

+members get vbat

+1 YES, so many nights, so many trolls can be silenced... but they can still troll. Good thread.
Find

I cant say how many times ive joined the server as the only one with small powers and the mic spammers. screaming into their mic. voice changers. its like. it hurts my ears and theres nothing i can do because they dont rdm. they just troll. if Vbat cant be added to Member+ id agree with maybe a Trial mod. something with more freedom to actually help the server not just with RDM
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

in all honesty, guests should automatically have VBat on, and just add a regular/trusted rank, which removes that restriction, and does nothing more.

+1 I think it's a good idea and becoming almost necessary with the amount of new people we have playing.
Find

Only if it can be used on maybe three people maximum, and expires with a time limit, say 20 minutes?

I guess that Vbat is removed upon map change, but I don't think +Members should have !vbat * in any way. Just specific, loud, players, if that.

+Member: Here to enforce the rules, and control RDM.

vbat is need so many times +1
Find

(07-23-2015, 03:14 PM)Terran Wrote:  Only if it can be used on maybe three people maximum, and expires with a time limit, say 20 minutes?

I guess that Vbat is removed upon map change, but I don't think +Members should have !vbat * in any way. Just specific, loud, players, if that.

+Member: Here to enforce the rules, and control RDM.

Yeah, this is in line with what I said. Implement some kind of vbat limit but maybe not for everyone. I can see that being abused.
Find

Sorry, didn't read the whole thread Shawn, my post was pretty similar to yours. Glad we're on the same track though.
Find

Terran's idea for a limited vbat is probably the best choice, but seriously, what about those late nights with 20 people on and not even a single member+. Or more than half the server is loud lol. I think it should auto enabled on all people after a certain amount of people join.
Find

I'm just gonna casually re-post this.

(07-23-2015, 12:39 PM)TobiasX-kun Wrote:  in all honesty, guests should automatically have VBat on, and just add a regular/trusted rank, which removes that restriction, and does nothing more.
Find