Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slot 13 dnascanner/remotebomb

You are unable to hold a remote bomb(slot 13) and a dna scanner(also slot13) at the same time. Could something be done to fix this?
Find

+1. Noticed this shortly before I saw this post.
Find

How often will you be using a DNA scanner and a remote mine?

You can't use an AWP and a Silenced Pistol at the same time, right...?
I guess it wouldn't hurt to change it, but I've literally never encountered it as a problem in 600+ hours.
Find

(06-28-2015, 05:04 PM)Terran Wrote:  How often will you be using a DNA scanner and a remote mine?

I guess it wouldn't hurt to change it, but I've literally never encountered it as a problem in 600+ hours.

As a T, I picked up the DNA Scanner and it wouldn't let me buy any T-Weapons. It's better for me to have it rather than an innocent who can use it to find my own DNA and kill me.
Find

(06-28-2015, 05:07 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 05:04 PM)Terran Wrote:  How often will you be using a DNA scanner and a remote mine?

As a T, I picked up the DNA Scanner and it wouldn't let me buy any T-Weapons. It's better for me to have it rather than an innocent who can use it to find my own DNA and kill me.

Hide it somewhere on the map that it will be hard /impossible to find?Throw the dna scanner off of the map?
Find

(06-28-2015, 05:08 PM)Excel Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 05:07 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

Hide it somewhere on the map that it will be hard /impossible to find?Throw the dna scanner off of the map?

It's much harder to find when it's in your loadout.
Find

i think its good. you should have to choose. its risk v. reward. sometimes you can only have one. i say keep it as it is

Hurr durr detectives can not pick up T weapons because of it. HELLA unbalanced.
Find

Not a bug. Detectives shouldn't be able to hoard a bunch of special items IMO. You have to make a choice as to what you want more. Simple really.

Same thing with T's. (If I made this, then T's could get DNA scanner along with all of the other shit)
Find

(06-29-2015, 12:58 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Not a bug. Detectives shouldn't be able to hoard a bunch of special items IMO. You have to make a choice as to what you want more. Simple really.

Same thing with T's. (If I made this, then T's could get DNA scanner along with all of the other shit)

omg brass agreed with me. #ThisDayInHistory

i shall remember this day forever.
Find