Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Lots of Ideas (Reposted)

Booby trap T weapon?  If it's what I think it is, then I'd be using it all the time.
Find

(10-15-2015, 10:40 PM)Tonifer Wrote:  Booby trap T weapon?  If it's what I think it is, then I'd be using it all the time.

Like a SLAM mine? I'd want something like that
Find

It'd be adorable to have Traitor Traps like glue puddles, caltrops or fun stuff like that. Get people stuck in place for a few seconds, or cause them to take damage going over a spot.
Find

(10-15-2015, 10:56 PM)Terran Wrote:  It'd be adorable to have Traitor Traps like glue puddles, caltrops or fun stuff like that. Get people stuck in place for a few seconds, or cause them to take damage going over a spot.

I'd like the idea of something like an oil spill that causes players to accelerate rather quickly across it and uncontrollably , and if you firebomb or incen it it'd create a massive fire?
Find

Necro bump. I do what I want.
Find

Maybe with the Deathstations, make it a BombStation that a T has to plant a fake charge and then a inno goes up to it and uses it then the T runs and everyone blows up, eh?
Bouncy Rounds

That is what remote bombs are for...
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

y darude just an idea Sad
Bouncy Rounds
Find

NTG Things plz
Bouncy Rounds
Find

The tranquilizer sounds like a nice idea, but how would it work, would it slow the person down or make them slowly lose health?
Find