Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HYPEv2

Whatever happened to the T.Rex that got loose in the city at the end of the final movie anyways? I don't remember.

Also: Trained raptors? What is this? Are they using a Psi Emitter from Starcraft!?
Find

you're not funny terran
Find

(11-28-2014, 09:54 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(11-28-2014, 09:50 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(11-27-2014, 09:49 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Why do they keep going back there even though basically everyone dies every fucking time?! But this time, in fucking glass balls? The logic is so real.

Well with the other movies there were only a few people dying. Like in the first movie when the park wasn't even open yet. Or in the third where the island was deserted. This looks to be a new company on a new island. I do think this will be the last movie because as you can see the new dinosaur starts killing everyone and its hard to see anyone going to a part after like 20 people die. so idk

In the first movie a lot of the staff members of the park died, nub! It may not have shown some of them, but it was implied.
A lot died in the second movie, and I meant the park, not the island. They keep reviving the idea even though people always die from it haha.
ALOT MORE STAFF IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE THATS WHY THIS MOVIE IS A HIT. PEOPLE DIE
Sample Text.
Find

Pretty cool and interesting plot...Not the idea that they're going to attempt to make another cool place AGAIN{and fail} but the idea of a spooky scary skeleton dinasaur is coming for your butthole and you should run. Needs more spooky raptors though.
Find

This is going to be a TRAIN wreck.

"SUPER MUTATED EVOLVED MAGIC DINOSAUR"
"TRAINED RAPTOR ATTACK SQUAD"
"LOL I CAN CONTROL T-REX'S CUZ I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER"

please no

(11-29-2014, 05:37 AM)Terran Wrote:  This is going to be a TRAIN wreck.

"SUPER MUTATED EVOLVED MAGIC DINOSAUR"
"TRAINED RAPTOR ATTACK SQUAD"
"LOL I CAN CONTROL T-REX'S CUZ I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER"

please no

Oh god..I knew about the first part but I just realized those last two parts...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Find

I never liked Jurassic Park as a kid.

I didn't like Back to the Future either, sue me.
Find

(11-29-2014, 06:13 AM)Kiefer D Wrote:  I never liked Jurassic Park as a kid.

I didn't like Back to the Future either, sue me.

U can just
GO
yeah
goo
hahaha
INSULT
hahah
im not funny
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find