Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Quick and Dirty Crystal Guide

Tired of explaining how Crystals work, or here to learn what the who is where? Well, here is where the who do the what.

Crystals are basically a temporary buff that provides bonus stats, limited by their "Charge". Each round, as the Crystal says, will drain a percentage of the charge to use the Crystal (So long as it is equipped). The percentage varies, but 4% is about the average.

To "Charge" a Crystal to give you percentage and uses, you have to find weapons with a POSITIVE (Green) stat and right-click the Crystal, select "Charge", and then select those guns. It WILL DESTROY the gun, but depending on how much of that stat the gun has determines how much of a percentage a Crystal will gain.

When a Crystal reaches their maximum percentage, it will gain a "Charge", and you can charge it to whichever maximum percentage the Crystal can hold again. Each Crystal can have up to 10 Charges.

The stat that you require to charge and how much will be labelled on the Crystal. For now, if you want to test this, your best bet is a Blaze Crystal. These handy things lower fire damage AND explosion damage by 65%! They only require the Damage stat to charge, so Standard or other sub-par weapons can juice 'em up quickly.

Hope it helped!
Find

Crystals don't need 100% per charge. The current charge displays in the exact amount used to charge it, not the percent of completion for that charge.
Find

Oh, good to know, thanks Rotshout. I just defaulted to 100%.
Find

Each crystal has a different requirement. Blaze crystals, for example need 30% damage for one charge. Dimension crystals are a bit weird because they require clip, which isn't measured in percentage.
Find

Yeah, I just had to look it up again "Quick and dirty" wasn't a joke, I spent the better part of 5 minutes typing that out and most of it was the colors, since my hashbrowns are roastin'.
Find

I fucking love hashbrowns. I eat them with barbeque sauce.
Find

Limiting my sodium intake, so no sauces, but lots of garlic powder and some spice mixes. Rosemary, thyme and lots of pepper.
Find

Have you tried olive oil?
Find

I fry them in it, of course. Extra Virgin.
Find

(06-01-2015, 11:59 PM)Terran Wrote:  I fry them in it, of course. Extra Virgin.

Welp it's official.
Find