Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Request.

Steam Name (Current): fisher-1-

Steam Name (During incident):  26 Dec, 2015

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15773573

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ayylmao69cock/

Name of staff you were banned by: Axe the nugget (Anthony)

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: "Hacking"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I don't remember, but I have never hacked in any games i have played so not sure what the server happened.

What really happened?: I don't remember it was 8 years ago.

I want to play FRG.
Find

even if it was false and even though it's 8 years ago, frg has a blanket policy not to unban cheaters, ever
Find

I'd imagine if you were falsely banned for literally no reason you'd probably have made an unban thread you know...when it happened since it was in your eyes very clearly incorrect but unless it's under a different account I'm guessing one doesn't exist seeing as you have one post (if one exists somewhere you're free to say I'm wrong) but uhhh should probably just err on the side of caution and

Find

Interesting you don't remember... considering you and it looks like a bunch of your friends were also banned at the same time.

Maybe ask them about it, perhaps that will jog your memory!
Find

Looks like you found my alternative csgo accounts. Big Grin I must have been IP Banned or something.

(05-05-2023, 09:30 PM)Davdo Wrote:  Interesting you don't remember... considering you and it looks like a bunch of your friends were also banned at the same time.

Maybe ask them about it, perhaps that will jog your memory!
Find