Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Top 10 FRG People

(10-26-2022, 11:09 PM)Feng Shui Wrote:  Did anyone else not read this?

Missing out on some Literature, I could be the next George Orwell Big Grin

(10-26-2022, 11:10 PM)Bathory (she/they) Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 11:08 PM)startswithcendswithoguesswho Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 11:06 PM)Bathory (she/they) Wrote:  Didn't you claim to be trans for attention? Funny how I called you out on that and the result is obvious.
Yeah you can stay gone, everything you do here is just attention seeking to the max.

That was like 3 years ago, Get over it, I was like a whole different person basically So I wouldn't really say this matters.

https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help

Help for what? It was a part of my life and now it isn't, there's nothing more to it Lol

FOR MORE RECENT COBALTGEO CONTENT VISIT https://www.tiktok.com/@cobaltgeo/
Find

Cobalt, I hate you so fucking much. Everything about you makes me want to throw up. I hope someone kicks you in your shin every morning when you wake up. Have a great day, buddy.

I feel I need to say this, I'm in a much better place mentally, Not perfect but I'm doing better and I'm definitely at peace with some of the demons I've had, I'm 100% more of a chill person than I was in the past and thats what I've been doing with my life recently, Just steadily improving myself and my attitude one by one, Anything related to cobaltgeo Is practically a performance Art Piece and is not indicative of my real life anymore. I've managed to seperate Art and Artist and its definitely been freeing.

(10-26-2022, 11:14 PM)Illaoi Wrote:  Cobalt, I hate you so fucking much. Everything about you makes me want to throw up. I hope someone kicks you in your shin every morning when you wake up. Have a great day, buddy.

Aww are you going to kick me in my shins every morning??? <3

I have an amazing job with amazing benefits I'm actually slowly starting to make friends, I feel like my life has been in pause for so long and that it'd never go anywhere but Honestly its all changing I feel like my life will actually add up to something and that I'll make something of my life in the end, its actually my day off, I don't have much freetime anymore but honestly I like being busy I love doing my job and for the first time in my life I feel I can actually be happy and filled with hope about my life. I have a few bumps here and then thinking about the past, But thats the past, I've done so much stupid stuff I'd be stuck if I just sat there thinking about it all, Thanks for the concern though.
Find

(10-26-2022, 11:16 PM)startswithcendswithoguesswho Wrote:  I feel I need to say this, I'm in a much better place mentally, Not perfect but I'm doing better and I'm definitely at peace with some of the demons I've had, I'm 100% more of a chill person than I was in the past and thats what I've been doing with my life recently, Just steadily improving myself and my attitude one by one, Anything related to cobaltgeo Is practically a performance Art Piece and is not indicative of my real life anymore. I've managed to seperate Art and Artist and its definitely been freeing.

well that's a fucking lie
because you're still here trying to attention seek on frg when you could be
y'know
"improving" yourself?

(btw, more like starts with c ends with unt)

(10-26-2022, 11:23 PM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 11:16 PM)startswithcendswithoguesswho Wrote:  I feel I need to say this, I'm in a much better place mentally, Not perfect but I'm doing better and I'm definitely at peace with some of the demons I've had, I'm 100% more of a chill person than I was in the past and thats what I've been doing with my life recently, Just steadily improving myself and my attitude one by one, Anything related to cobaltgeo Is practically a performance Art Piece and is not indicative of my real life anymore. I've managed to seperate Art and Artist and its definitely been freeing.

well that's a fucking lie
because you're still here trying to attention seek on frg when you could be
y'know
"improving" yourself?

(btw, more like starts with c ends with unt)

Eh, Everyone likes to have fun every once in a while. Its not like I'll be here tomorrow and the following years to come...

And honestly I spent about 2 hours or so making this, I wanted to give you all one last taste before the shop's closed, I don't have time for this stuff really, I have life to deal with, Ya know
Find

cobalt, genuinely no one gives a shit about your progress in life here. just please go somewhere else, go enjoy your life instead of coming here for attention

(10-26-2022, 11:32 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  cobalt, genuinely no one gives a shit about your progress in life here. just please go somewhere else, go enjoy your life instead of coming here for attention

Man that's what I've been saying, Shops closed
Find

everyone you are naming is not relevant and don't play here anymore with few exception. the frg you are still hyperfixated on remembering isn't even around anymore. go away
Find

(10-26-2022, 11:34 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  everyone you are naming is not relevant and don't play here anymore with few exception. the frg you are still hyperfixated on remembering isn't even around anymore. go away

Damn really? If Brassx isn't relevant anymore who's coding the server?
Find

(10-26-2022, 10:57 PM)startswithcendswithoguesswho Wrote:  EXTREMELY RUDE!! He quit being a manager just so he could call me retarded  

Yeah sounds about right
Find