Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban appeal (Granabis)

(10-26-2022, 09:42 PM)Impaulsive #1 Podcast Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 09:41 PM)Not John Smith Wrote:  guys this is just a massive troll, he's definitely not serious. no one could be that dumb.

i was serious, it's been 5 years, why does everyone else get  a second chance.

I know this might be hard to believe, but most people applying for a ban appeal don't alt evade WHILE applying for a ban appeal for alt evading lmfao. you are king stupid, bro.
Find

(10-26-2022, 09:41 PM)Not John Smith Wrote:  guys this is just a massive troll, he's definitely not serious. no one could be that dumb.

(10-26-2022, 09:42 PM)The Suess Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 09:39 PM)Impaulsive #1 Podcast Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 09:34 PM)The Suess Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 09:32 PM)Impaulsive #1 Podcast Wrote:  i could've been unbanned 5 years ago, but everyones holding grudges like i ruined their life. i'm sure there's a tos somewhere that says not to abuse the rules of owning a server, yall keep banning me for no reason. i havent broke any tos

you could have been unbanned if you never alt evaded and actually changed* had a few typos in there

oh and alt evading a ban is against the "tos"

well i've been patient enough for 5 years. i think it's about time for an unban

(10-26-2022, 09:35 PM)Feng Shui Wrote:  Imagine being granabis in the year 2023 LMAOOOOOOOOOO

who tf are you
patient would be not making alts

he's someone who can play the server without having to make alts

5 years suess, have you ever been gone for 5 years, come back and still be hated. wtf did i do to ya'll. i just want to playy
december 6 2019 hasnt even been 3 years, cant even remember when you were banned
Find

(10-26-2022, 09:34 PM)The Suess Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 09:32 PM)Impaulsive #1 Podcast Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 09:28 PM)The Suess Wrote:  cmon bruh

i could've been unbanned 5 years ago, but everyones holding grudges like i ruined their life. i'm sure there's a tos somewhere that says not to abuse the rules of owning a server, yall keep banning me for no reason. i havent broke any tos

you could have been unbanned if you never alt evaded and actually changed* had a few typos in there

(10-26-2022, 09:35 PM)Feng Shui Wrote:  Imagine being granabis in the year 2023 LMAOOOOOOOOOO

who tf are you

Who am I? I’m a force of nature, baby. Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha, I hurt people. I’ll eat chums like you for breakfast, with no milk!
Find

(10-26-2022, 09:44 PM)Not John Smith Wrote:  

I know this might be hard to believe, but most people applying for a ban appeal don't alt evade WHILE applying for a ban appeal for alt evading lmfao. you are king stupid, bro.

i'm not stupid, don't you think i tried that, why you being toxic
Find

also "5 years suess, have you ever been gone for 5 years, come back and still be hated. wtf did i do to ya'll. i just want to playy"

you have been gone from FRG for 5ish years, but you haven't been gone from other servers for 5 years. there are FRG players who also play those servers and know how you act over there, so why would we want you to act like that here?
Find

(10-26-2022, 09:44 PM)VictorinoD Wrote:  

(10-26-2022, 09:42 PM)The Suess Wrote:  
(10-26-2022, 09:34 PM)The Suess Wrote:  you could have been unbanned if you never alt evaded and actually changed* had a few typos in there

who tf are you
patient would be not making alts

he's someone who can play the server without having to make alts

5 years suess, have you ever been gone for 5 years, come back and still be hated. wtf did i do to ya'll. i just want to playy
december 6 2019 hasnt even been 3 years, cant even remember when you were banned

it was 2018 and i was close enough

(10-26-2022, 09:46 PM)Not John Smith Wrote:  also "5 years suess, have you ever been gone for 5 years, come back and still be hated. wtf did i do to ya'll. i just want to playy"

you have been gone from FRG for 5ish years, but you haven't been gone from other servers for 5 years. there are FRG players who also play those servers and know how you act over there, so why would we want you to act like that here?

who said i'd act like anything, depends on how the community wants to treat me, yk shit talk get shit talk back. i'm not going to let talk shit about me just so i can keep this nice persona all the time for yall. be nice and ill be nice back, periodt
Find

you got perma banned 5 years ago (if you don't understand what perma means it also means permanently which is equal to forever which is also more than 5 years if I am correct0
you then proceeded to make alts to try and keep playing even after being permanently banned
you even used your own brother's account and got away with it for a while until you were caught
you kept on making even more alts to try and play even though, as stated prior, you were banned permanently

there is no sympathy and I just think you have a tick on your shoulder that you need to get rid of. if jerome can move on from frg, i can at least hope you also try to move on.
Find

my man there is a public banlist that shows exactly when you were banned
Find

sidescroller unban appeal inc
Find

(10-26-2022, 09:49 PM)Phrot Wrote:  you got perma banned 5 years ago (if you don't understand what perma means it also means permanently which is equal to forever which is also more than 5 years if I am correct0
you then proceeded to make alts to try and keep playing even after being permanently banned
you even used your own brother's account and got away with it for a while until you were caught
you kept on making even more alts to try and play even though, as stated prior, you were banned permanently

there is no sympathy and I just think you have a tick on your shoulder that you need to get rid of. if jerome can move on from frg, i can at least hope you also try to move on.

i don't really want to move on, i'm owed a second chance. never got it, i'm claiming my 2nd chance coupon rn. i get banned again i'm pursuing legal action

(10-26-2022, 09:50 PM)VictorinoD Wrote:  my man there is a public banlist that shows exactly when you were banned

didnt bother to check